The offical Pretty Little Liars Thread

kinganthony

Guys, Shana is obviously not "A". I mean, do you really think it would have been that easy if it was really her? And especially after all the fake theories they made us believe. This is obviously another trick. The show is so predictable, i don't even understand how you can be fooled again and believe that she's really A.

(and there is a season 6 and 7, it's obvious we won't know who A is for now)

Yeah basically what Caroline said

What did you guys think of Mona's group? I have a theory that they could be a new Big Bad who would be messing with the girls in addition to A also messing with them, so that would mean the group has nothing to do with A. I feel like the whole Shauna thing that happened in the premier could be setting the stage for the rest of this season and foreshadowing that Ali and the girls have more enemies than they expected so it's not just A who's playing with them now.

Or Mona's group could just be working for A or A is part of the group, but then I don't really know how they are going to drag this same stuff on for three more seasons

Did anyone notice how Melissa walked in to Mona's group? What the heck was that!?!? I have a feeling that A wasn't Shauna and they do have many more enemies like someone said just not --A. A lot of people are thinking Aria is the head honcho but I don't know what to think anymore.. ugh I have a feeling Melissa is behind some of it or Mona is still A. IDK ugh. 

It's really getting complicated. There were so many people on the playground dressed like A, then this Mona group. I also think that Mona's group is separated from A's group. And considering how many people are in now, Shana probably wasn't the main A, the leader.
I feel sorry for Aria. It would be better if she just harmed Shana.

I am :excited:

It'll be my treat after I finish this damn paper 

i felt like the "A" reveal was very anti-climatic. kinda disappointed.

Guys, Shana is obviously not "A". I mean, do you really think it would have been that easy if it was really her? And especially after all the fake theories they made us believe. This is obviously another trick. The show is so predictable, i don't even understand how you can be fooled again and believe that she's really A.

(and there is a season 6 and 7, it's obvious we won't know who A is for now)

PINNED THIS THREAD GUYS FOR TONIGHT and for the whole season!!! :)

It's really getting complicated. There were so many people on the playground dressed like A, then this Mona group. I also think that Mona's group is separated from A's group. And considering how many people are in now, Shana probably wasn't the main A, the leader.

I feel sorry for Aria. It would be better if she just harmed Shana.

Did anyone notice how Melissa walked in to Mona's group? What the heck was that!?!? I have a feeling that A wasn't Shauna and they do have many more enemies like someone said just not --A. A lot of people are thinking Aria is the head honcho but I don't know what to think anymore.. ugh I have a feeling Melissa is behind some of it or Mona is still A. IDK ugh. 

pinned this thread for tonight!!!! and the whole season :)

Woohoo!! That's awesome!! We have the best Mods ever  :crying1:

So whose excited to see Ali in Rosewood?? I know I am I think the show is gonna get crazier now that she's back  :mygawd:

I don't think Aria is gonna get in trouble for killing Shauna, caused they called it an accident  :yesplz:  

Thoughts on tonight's episode?  :wink:

• Like 1

Woohoo!! That's awesome!! We have the best Mods ever  :crying1:

So whose excited to see Ali in Rosewood?? I know I am I think the show is gonna get crazier now that she's back  :mygawd:

I don't think Aria is gonna get in trouble for killing Shauna, caused they called it an accident  :yesplz:  

Thoughts on tonight's episode?  :wink:

thanks boo :) i always want to make everyone happy on this site :):hug:

omg this episode is gonna be intense. allison is back! omg things are gonna be a shit storm i feel like.

i feel like this episode is gonna be intense!!!!

i dont think aria is gonna get in trouble too she was defending her friends.

Someone online mentioned that Mona was the big A for the first 3 seasons and then others picked up where she left off after that. She also said that this was confirmed (I'm assuming that she was referring to Ali's reveal of Mona "helping" her after Mrs. Grunwald saved her). 

This isn't true, isn't it? Didn't Mona mention something about how she was working for someone else at some point? I'm just so confused because other people were talking about how they wanted to know who big A was and this member was so confident that Mona was the original A and there isn't really a "big A."

Someone online mentioned that Mona was the big A for the first 3 seasons and then others picked up where she left off after that. She also said that this was confirmed (I'm assuming that she was referring to Ali's reveal of Mona "helping" her after Mrs. Grunwald saved her). 

This isn't true, isn't it? Didn't Mona mention something about how she was working for someone else at some point? I'm just so confused because other people were talking about how they wanted to know who big A was and this member was so confident that Mona was the original A and there isn't really a "big A."

Mona was the big "A" for seasons (1-3), then she was working for Shauna who took over where Mona Left off. 

In the season 4, they where all getting texts from A including Mona. 

Shauna tried to wipe them out at the end of season 4 but was not very successful. 

I just have a feeling Melissa is the new A, or is going to be the new A. 

I heard they go into there either freshmen year or sophomore year in College and are still being haunted by A. 

If they follow the books which they did from season (1-3) they will know who the big A is soon. 

So you'll just have to wait and see  :o

• Like 1