While We Wait For B9...

ifuseekme

so im pretty sure all of us know this will be a really long month for us all since we are gonna have to wait a while until the new single may even be even officially annouce by britney or her team, we should listen to some music to hold us over :tbh:

except there's one catch 2dm9ixc.gif it cant be a britney song 

so lets share some songs we've been listening to alot while we are waiting for b9:

here are some songs i've been listening to alot while waiting :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbbQPL3UCwU

one of my ex-exclusive songs that was just leaked :britdrown:

let me know which songs you guys have been listening to while watiing for b9 wvtvu1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

it sounds like and oops outtake tho :gloria:

thats probably why i like it :selenerz:

I know :trollney:

Well, she said in some interviews that she wanted to do a song that's old-school pop and she got inspiration from Britney, Destiny's Child, N'Sync, TLC... that kind of 99's, 00's pop. She totally nailed it tbh :crying1: and there's actually no one else that made a song like this for a very long time :thumbsup:

I know :trollney:

Well, she said in some interviews that she wanted to do a song that's old-school pop and she got inspiration from Britney, Destiny's Child, N'Sync, TLC... that kind of 99's, 00's pop. She totally nailed it tbh :crying1: and there's actually no one else that made a song like this for a very long time :thumbsup:

is it me or the music trends starting to go backwards :yakno:

im starting to hear mariah and britney more on the radio now and less of the more new stuff :mhm:

• Like 1

is it me or the music trends starting to go backwards :yakno:

im starting to hear mariah and britney more on the radio now and less of the more new stuff :mhm:

Well, on one hand i think that's great that they bring them back on the radio. I mean, they're legends :fabwalk:

And on the other hand, it'd be really cool if they play their "new" stuff, how hard is it?  :boring:

Well, on one hand i think that's great that they bring them back on the radio. I mean, they're legends :fabwalk:

And on the other hand, it'd be really cool if they play their "new" stuff, how hard is it?  :boring:

music now a days is kinda :goaway:

tbh im glad we waited so long for b9 cuz 2 years ago, all the hits were about big butts :selenerz:

• Like 1

You're so right! I mean, "wiggle wiggle", "anaconda", "booty"... :trollney:

im glad pretty girls wasn't a song about butts :tbh:

im just imagining what it would sound like :umomg:

"all around the world pretty butts" :goaway:

"shaking on the floor with all the boys" :selenerz:

"doing it for the drinks and the noise" :moorangu:

"their just so pretty" :gloria:

• Like 1