Anyone Good At Apple? I Need Help

Mrs Jared Leto

somehow i see "ads by advertisement" shit and i just cant get rid of it. there is no plugin for it and no add-on, i also cant find it in my mac programs. i deleted my cookie, but its still there. i already got a new ad blocker but its still there. can anyone help me?

it just appeared, i havent downloaded any programs today.

somehow i see "ads by advertisement" shit and i just cant get rid of it. there is no plugin for it and no add-on, i also cant find it in my mac programs. i deleted my cookie, but its still there. i already got a new ad blocker but its still there. can anyone help me?

it just appeared, i havent downloaded any programs today.

Hello there, you have adware virus, technically your browser and everything is full of useless adds and you cant get rid of them here is what you need to do:

Check if you have mackeepr that is the main source of it... remove it / uninstall it

go here and download this: https://es.malwarebytes.org/

download it

and launch it it will get rid of all that

and you are donde

you got this maybe from a torrent or a misleading link.. 

Hello there, you have adware virus, technically your browser and everything is full of useless adds and you cant get rid of them here is what you need to do:

Check if you have mackeepr that is the main source of it... remove it / uninstall it

download it

and you are donde

thank you, i'll try it. yes i have mackeeper, but it wanted to pay a shit lot of money to get rid of all the programs so i tried to de-install it.

download it

and you are donde

and the program is NOT working cause its for windows and i have an apple

nevermind i found it for apple. tried it. deleted some files which it told me where infected... hope it worked.

i tried the page GlenCoco recommended and it seemed to be gone :)

i thought about changing, but i have all my passwords saved on firefox and all the pages and stuff. honestly i'm to lazy to save it all on chrome

tumblr_inline_npdp7glKsk1szaa83_500.gif

glad to hear that

is not an issue of firefoz it happend to me on chrome 

also check you plugins on the browser you might still have some random, if not you are good to go.

try to use it every month for checkups so you don't have any more adwares 

i also recomed cleanmymac3 to optimize your mac, it makes it faster and cleans tons of space without erasing something you need also it helps you to unistall programs 100% with no cookies or thing left 

• Like 1