"Rise Of The Tomb Raider" (2015) + "Lara Croft And The Temple of Osiris" (Soon) Announced

ALEX -II- 11O39

E3 2014:

"RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER"

REVEALED

tomb-raider-definitive-edition-large.jpg

Crystal Dynamics has announced Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015. A trailer shown during Microsoft's E3 Press Conference featured a visibly distressed Lara undergoing therapy after the events of 2013's Tomb Raider. Croft is also seen sneaking through enormous caves, once again killing enemies quietly with her bow.

"In the next chapter of her journey, Lara must use her survival skills and wits, learn to trust new friends, and ultimately accept her destiny as the Tomb Raider," Microsoft said. "Featuring epic, high-octane action moments, Rise of the Tomb Raider will take gamers to multiple locations around the world filled with exploration spaces that are some of the most beautifully hostile places on earth. In addition, after hearing the cry from fans loud and clear, the game will put the tombs back into “Tomb Raider" all in the franchise’s gritty Survival-Action style."

------------------------------

E3 2014:

"LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS"

REVEALED

lara-croft-and-the-temple-of-osiris-02-1

Crystal Dynamics has revealed Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, a followup to the two-player co-op Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Temple of Osiris takes the cooperative elements of the spin-off series to the next level, introducing four-player co-op for the first time in a Lara Croft adventure.

Players can take control of the titular heroine, of course, alongside a new archaeologist, Carter. In addition, the Egyptian-themed experience introduces Horus and Isis, the son and wife of Osiris, as playable characters with godly powers.

Built ground up for next-gen hardware, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is "coming soon" to PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

OMGGGGGGGGG :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

I NEED TO BUY AN XBOX ONE BY 2015!!!! :crying2: :crying2:

• Like 1

E3 2014:

"RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER"

REVEALED

Crystal Dynamics has announced Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015. A trailer shown during Microsoft's E3 Press Conference featured a visibly distressed Lara undergoing therapy after the events of 2013's Tomb Raider. Croft is also seen sneaking through enormous caves, once again killing enemies quietly with her bow.

"In the next chapter of her journey, Lara must use her survival skills and wits, learn to trust new friends, and ultimately accept her destiny as the Tomb Raider," Microsoft said. "Featuring epic, high-octane action moments, Rise of the Tomb Raider will take gamers to multiple locations around the world filled with exploration spaces that are some of the most beautifully hostile places on earth. In addition, after hearing the cry from fans loud and clear, the game will put the tombs back into “Tomb Raider" all in the franchise’s gritty Survival-Action style."

OMGGGGGGGGG :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

I NEED TO BUY AN XBOX ONE BY 2015!!!! :crying2: :crying2:

SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!! I got the definitive edition for PS4 and it was amazing!  :excited:

• Like 1

SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!! I got the definitive edition for PS4 and it was amazing!  :excited:

I've got the regular edition for Xbox 360! And yes it is amazing! :crying2:

I got it 3 days before it launch date on March 5th 2013...

I got it on March 2nd in a store I don't even know how they had it, I was freaking out, and I was missing 20$ to buy it, and I was BEGGING my mother to give me, and I didn't believe she did give me them, and then I bought it I was shaking like f&ck and then I went home, put it on full blast, and I finished the game on March 5th :crying1: Such an amazing experience!!