Locked Battle Of The Eras - "... Baby One More Time" Era Vs " Oops!... I Did It Again" Era

Mike.

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Is The Best?

• "...Baby One More Time" Era
    • "Oops!...I Did It Again" Era

era1.png

Let's start the battle of the eras.

"...Baby One More Time" Era vs "Oops!...I Did It Again" Era

Which one is the best overall?

You decide!

You can check out the other rounds on the Britney Spears section.

Also don't hesitate to post your favorite moments from each one of the eras.

eragraphic.png

I was too young in these two eras, although like most of the Oops full album itself and the legendary performance at the VMAs in 2000, like most of the singles and videos released in the era "Baby One More Time" and excellent performances she did and it was in this era that had its first album and single at # 1  :bomt:

...Baby One More Time for the sole fact that it was the era that started everything. Altough for me, BOMT/OIDIA feel like one long era, instead of two

Yeah they were so on top of each other I agree. I remember being surprised when she suddenly had another album.

This one was hard! Oops had the VMA performance but the BOMT era was so exciting!!

• Like 2

I became a Stan at the end of the bomt era so I didn't experience the slayage as it happened....by the time oops was released I was a bonafide Stan so I was able to enjoy as much as possible Britney did so much and was everywhere...I didn't have a website to tell me when she'd be on shows I had to watch tv all the time to get my Britney fix and tea as well as play her albums all day with my oops doll :reductive: my first doll wasn't Barbie....it was Britney bitch :reductive: (I had Mary Kate and Ashley too...I told my mom i didn't want destinys flop dolls :tea2: )

Oops!  ;)

BOMT era was the beginning of everything and that's why I like it so much. I'm 18 and I can't imagine what my life would have been like last year if I had released and album and was shooting music videos and doing photoshoots and travelling around the world doing interviews and even touring but during Oops era she proved the world she was more than One-Hit-Wonder and that's why it gets my vote