Primeney Is Back And So Am I

mslove101

U thought I wouldn't be back? Just like u thought primeney as we knew it was gone...both queens are ready for 2016 slayage :reductive: know that just cuz I wasn't here doesn't mean I stopped supporting Britney it's just sad that I was banned for BELIEVING in Britney

Ikr :crying1: it was just sooo unfair!

Your Britney's albums ranking was so flawless :gloria:

Not even mentioning the (in)famous "Is POMney really better than Circusney" thread. It's probably in trash oh god it was so long ago, still so iconic :crying1:

Now she's slaying tho :crying1:

Ikr :crying1: it was just sooo unfair!

Your Britney's albums ranking was so flawless :gloria:

Not even mentioning the (in)famous "Is POMney really better than Circusney" thread. It's probably in trash oh god it was so long ago, still so iconic :crying1:

Now she's slaying tho :crying1:

Lol I still have to teach Britney the proper way to twerk but other than that bitch is slaying me...I prefer her to no longer touch her face but she's still beautiful so if she stops here I'll pretend it didn't happen :reductive: and Pomney is now is on par with circusney but circusney was still a bit more fluid...lol I'm a dancer so I wasn't bout to lie and say stiffney was killin it the best she has since onyx when she wasn't....now she is tho :reductive:
  • Like 1

I caused controversy cuz these emotional ass britards can't take a true STAN being honest...but I get the last laugh b/c all that I was asking of Britney has now come true I wasn't here for stiffney and halfsssney during the residency when ppl were calling that "slayage" yet now all I see is comparison vids of the same stiffney being compared to currentney and now that Britney is putting effort it's somehow ok to be honest and say that's she was doing anything but slaying being that stiff :reductive:

Got another realist to add to the list

tumblr_mpfp2qp4jw1r8s5bto1_400.gif

I caused controversy cuz these emotional ass britards can't take a true STAN being honest...but I get the last laugh b/c all that I was asking of Britney has now come true I wasn't here for stiffney and halfsssney during the residency when ppl were calling that "slayage" yet now all I see is comparison vids of the same stiffney being compared to currentney and now that Britney is putting effort it's somehow ok to be honest and say that she was doing anything but slaying being that stiff :reductive:

Oh lol. :)

Well at least you got your wish :lmaolol:

Oh lol. :)

Well at least you got your wish :lmaolol:

I always do :reductive: I've been a Stan since bomt...So I'm fully aware of Britney's talent and capabilities...I wasn't asking for her to do backflips(even tho now she proves she still can) I just wanted her to appear like she was enjoying herself for those thousands of ppl that traveled so far and loved her yet sat thru stiffney and halfassney "slay" their lives

I remember some annoying member name heather always making excuses for halfassney...she hated my truth tea :reductive: but idgaf :queenflopga:

Lmao mfte .. & they're still here best believe

:gloria:

Runnin from this thread I see :reductive: but if U guys remember their names I have no prob telling them I TOLD U SO!!!! :queenflopga:

Dear heather and the rest of u deluded britards,

Yasss bitches Ik u lurking and kno that I was ALWAYS right...Britney has her passion for performing that's wat she lost not her talent yet u would make every excuse to accept below average effort

I understand Britney has been through a lot but she Was passed the worst of it for years and the sad part is she put more effort during her roughest patches in life on stage than most of ffney and Pomney stiffney dates/legs....she slayed hob in 2007 and did ok during vma 2007....damn this tea is good :reductive:

• Like 2

Lol I still have to teach Britney the proper way to twerk but other than that bitch is slaying me...I prefer her to no longer touch her face but she's still beautiful so if she stops here I'll pretend it didn't happen :reductive: and Pomney is now is on par with circusney but circusney was still a bit more fluid...lol I'm a dancer so I wasn't bout to lie and say stiffney was killin it the best she has since onyx when she wasn't....now she is tho :reductive:

Can't agree more :reductive:

Well the BJ tea is still hot tho :reductive:

I always do :reductive: I've been a Stan since bomt...So I'm fully aware of Britney's talent and capabilities...I wasn't asking for her to do backflips(even tho now she proves she still can) I just wanted her to appear like she was enjoying herself for those thousands of ppl that traveled so far and loved her yet sat thru stiffney and halfassney "slay" their lives

I remember some annoying member name heather always making excuses for halfassney...she hated my truth tea :reductive: but idgaf :queenflopga:

:gloria:

Can't agree more :reductive:

Well the BJ tea is still hot tho :reductive:

O yes i don't trust any of these "insiders" after that mess hell I don't trust Britney or her team either...Britney said she wanted a Janet vibe for b8 and also b/o 2.0 and we got bj the album she wrote every song on yet didn't sing :) lol not to mention that she always sings live she's slayed us for two + years with those 80% live vocals she promised during piece of me promo :britdrown::reductive:
  • Like 1

Your Kara name tell me something but i can't remember omg :orangu:

Yeah she is and still the same :overthis:

Lol she's the most deluded fan I've ever encountered and I'm ready for her to pop off :queenflopga: Britney could fart on a song and she'd say Britney layed down Whitney Houston vocals and it's the greatest song ever :reductive:
  • Like 1