Ariana Grande -- "dangerous Woman"

PopMusicJunkie

@@ifuseekme  What are your thoughts?  :omg1:

I think Ariana really missed an opportunity by not realeasing Into You as her lead single. Dangerous Woman is a cute bop but Into you is amazing! Hopefully she does well with this album.

I agree, DW did a good job of setting the mood but "Into You" should have been the lead single.  Overall I like that "Love Me Harder" is where this album seems to be picking up from and going with.   :slay:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.3.2016 at 1:09 PM, laracroftonline said:

Ugh if this is the music 2016 is going to bring us clubs are fucked and my ears will officially only listen spotify 90's and early 00's radio!

Nothing is really great wow or amazing sorry I find it a boring basic song.

Aggreed. Seems like most people nowadays love the calm, chill, deep house stuff. :4music:Everything sounds so boring these days. And Ariana Grande is no exception.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AngelBritney said:

Nope, sorry but the album is not what I expected. Every song sounds the same to me and boring as well. Sorry, Ari fans. :displeased:

Your mind was already made up before you listened.  The album easily slays and is far from boring, and "Sometimes" alone elevates this album to a different level.   :idgaf: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2016 at 0:06 PM, AngelBritney said:

Nope, sorry but the album is not what I expected. Every song sounds the same to me and boring as well. Sorry, Ari fans. :displeased:

Yes, because Moonlight and Side To Side sound exactly the same. lmao
I get not liking an album, but atleast come up with an excuse that actually makes sense.

On 22/5/2016 at 1:06 PM, AngelBritney said:

If every song from the album sounds the same to you, then you clearly need new ears :lmfaoo:

No one forces you to listen to smth you don't want to tho, unless you're at street and an Ariana song comes on, which is likely to happen... :P

• 2 months later...