Mario Testino Posts A Sexy Towel Pic

Pop Sensation

Really? I think it does look like her! I'm watching photoshoots from 2004 and the only difference I see is that her lips and fuller, other than that she just looks like an older Britney :aintevenmad:

As fans we would love for that to be true....but the GP sees a whole new face. Even the press is reporting Britney's "new face". It's just fact. BUT as i said, it is absolutely gorgeous and I'm very proud of her!

As fans we would love for that to be true....but the GP sees a whole new face. Even the press is reporting Britney's "new face". It's just fact. BUT as i said, it is absolutely gorgeous and I'm very proud of her!

The GP loves to exaggerate stuff and say a lot of nonsense, not just with Britney, but with everyone else. I feel like most of the time they're the delusional ones and not the fans. :wutwut:

• Like 3

She never had this kind of makeup either.. Maybe if Glenn did her makeup u would seen an older Brit w/ very light eyebrows . The GP is used to seeing an older Brit & haven't seen this side of her in years. Her makeup artist did a very great job. I will say tho they definitely smoothed out her nasal folds
  • Like 2

They see a new face because it's a new style of makeup for her that's all, and it's also the first time in years she does something really professional, and not cheap looking as we were used to.

But it's still her face and you can actually recognize her unlike other recent photoshoots.

• Like 4