It Looks Like We're Having A Year Full Of Pop Comebacks

I_need_me

It's been a while since we've had a year packed of "pop divas", that's why I'm so excited! Gwen Stefani is releasing her new album on March, and while I'm not a fan of her the singles she's released are great, so I'm definitely checking her album out. Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Xtina are also supposed to release music this year, and of course the second coming of Jesus Christ, aka Britney releasing B9 makes 2016 a year full of interesting stuff! 

Who are you most excited about? Apart from Britney of course. Did I miss someone? Discuss :)

You forgot Beyonce!!

and Rihanna already released the first pop diva album of 2016 "Anti"

Mariah is also teasing a release

Oops, Beyonce's music doesn't excite me that much, that's why I didn't remember her, but yeah, she's a huge pop diva aswell! And I'd be SO happy if Mariah released a new album, she's improving so much vocally, so I can only imagine the things she'd do with her voice on the studio :o

This year will be AMAZING for pop music. Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna (already released but whatever), Gaga, Kesha (very unlikely but still), Fergie, Gwen, Mariah, Xtina, Katy (potentially)....God. We are in for SUCH a ride.

:yas:  This year of power pop by females makes me so happy. All of these albums (especially, duh, Britney's) I'm anticipating.  :crying5:

Ariana Grande's terribly titled 3rd album Dangerous Woman is another release I wanna add to this list.   :yesplz:

The only pop star i stan for is britney. Im more of a rock/alternative music lover :orangu:

I guess if i had to pick it would be fergie because her songs are always so catchy and mariah because its mariah lol

Katy, gaga, xtina and beyonce can stay away for a while tbh. Their attitude is just really annoying, it turns me off from thier music.

• 2 weeks later...