we shouldnt login anymore on exhale

ThereCanBeOnyxOne

i know some of u (me too once a day) still login at exhale just for habit or seeing how donky jordan flops.. but last few days i allways compared that there are allway 5 members less online then on univers and i saw that some of them were logged in on both sites like me. so i wont loggin anymore now!

if we all dont login anymore they got at least 20 members left and lets see how far they gonna go.

fact is. there are no exclusives on exhale. 

jordan posts only stuff which is stolen or fake to get still some clicks and buy his shit he loves..

so i think dont login anymore. it was a good site in the past but the good times are defenetly over. now its ruled by donky admins and some last kids nothing more.

universe owners should contact google and invest some money to get on position number one for searching britney spears forum etc. so exhale wont getting even new members from all the topics we created over years

not hate!--> IGNORE

• Like 3

Guest heyrickyusofine

LBR all of the 'Exclusives' that do get posted on there either by members OR Jordan are stolen from here anyway. I'm only going on there to see if pictures are enabled again because i wanna spam the site and get banned.tumblr_mvgi5yAb7o1s90t78o5_250.gif

i doubt that. if they got a brain they wont go back ever.

i mean whos stupid enough to still read jordan millers bitch ass posts rumors and fake stuff to make him more rich

sorry i defenetly not

Well that's true you are right and it's all because of his attitude :4music: he's so pressed and he keeps banning members by a week exhale its gonna be over for good

Well that's true you are right and it's all because of his attitude :4music: he's so pressed and he keeps banning members by a week exhale its gonna be over for good

its allready over... only hope he can have that all the posts members which ar e now here made over years still brings him a lot of guests from google.. some of them create account etc.. but if this site would be on google on top which costs some money i know it wouldnt go on on exhale

its allready over... only hope he can have that all the posts members which ar e now here made over years still brings him a lot of guests from google.. some of them create account etc.. but if this site would be on google on top which costs some money i know it wouldnt go on on exhale

Oh well :thinkingpinky:

LBR all of the 'Exclusives' that do get posted on there either by members OR Jordan are stolen from here anyway. I'm only going on there to see if pictures are enabled again because i wanna spam the site and get banned.tumblr_mvgi5yAb7o1s90t78o5_250.gif

They'll ban you within minutes if you make a Universe thread. It happened to me yesterday.  I wanted to spam exfail with pics too, but they were disabled. So I made a Universe thread and got banned before I had 10 views risoxx.gif

Well I feel you but I think people will eventually go back.. :mhm:

I woulda agreed with you if jordan didn't act like a complete pussy bitch afterwards. He coulda played it cool but he didn't at all. His vindictiveness and childish behavior is rather unbefitting for any operator of a major fansite, much less the Goddess of Pop. He showed his colors, and they were really ugly. :tbh: