So Gwen Stefani's Abum Is Dropping

1kissgoodnight

but Britney's marketing team, or lack thereof, has not been proving their worth...
Britney needs great marketing to showcase her fierce side to the public.

I've always said and believed that: if only Britney's fans were on her team, then perhaps everything would turn out differently for good.

e.g. the album cover art, the photoshoot concept, music video concept

• 3 weeks later...

The album is coming this week, she has 3 singles out already.....britney hasnt even announced a date, so no......these eras are definitely not overlapping. How Rhianna is doing so well with that shit album is beyond me. Beyonce will do well but her music sucks ass! Gaga im looking forward to, but that will probably come towards the end of the year.

• Like 1

The album is coming this week, she has 3 singles out already.....britney hasnt even announced a date, so no......these eras are definitely not overlapping. How Rhianna is doing so well with that shit album is beyond me. Beyonce will do well but her music sucks ass! Gaga im looking forward to, but that will probably come towards the end of the year.

THIS!!!!  :tea:

• Like 1

I don't think her album will be competition for Britney, but it's definitely a very solid pop effort.  ("Getting Warmer" screams Britney. :fab: )  Ignoring that this plays out like a giant audio love-letter to Blake Shelton  :eeek:, it's her best album behind L.A.M.B. and far better than The Sweet Escape.  

Faves:  "Make Me Like You," "Truth," "Send Me a Picture," "Me Without You," "Splash," & "Getting Warmer."   :fun:

I don't think her album will be competition for Britney, but it's definitely a very solid pop effort.  ("Getting Warmer" screams Britney. :fab: )  Ignoring that this plays out like a giant audio love-letter to Blake Shelton  :eeek:, it's her best album behind L.A.M.B. and far better than The Sweet Escape.  

Faves:  "Make Me Like You," "Truth," "Send Me a Picture," "Me Without You," "Splash," & "Getting Warmer."   :fun:

That's what I thought too! Loving it so much 

• Like 1