Typical Taylor!

gimmework

Oh Taylor, Once again I love a lot of your music but then your personality gets in the way and makes me not want to like you! :crying1: That Grammy's acceptance speech for Album Of The Year... What could have been (and almost was) an empowering moment and speech for young women wanting to make it in the music industry, you turned into a jab at Kanye for his recent comments about making you famous and made it all about yourself and your specific experience not really offering advice so much as telling your haters to kiss it! :4music: 

Also PS when you call yourself out as being the only woman to win Album Of The Year twice you are not empowering others you are just bragging.. or at least that's how it came across to me.. :frenchy:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/6875390/taylor-swift-album-of-the-year-speech-credit-for-fame 

Oh Taylor, Once again I love a lot of your music but then your personality gets in the way and makes me not want to like you! :crying1: That Grammy's acceptance speech for Album Of The Year... What could have been (and almost was) an empowering moment and speech for young women wanting to make it in the music industry, you turned into a jab at Kanye for his recent comments about making you famous and made it all about yourself and your specific experience not really offering advice so much as telling your haters to kiss it! :4music:

Also PS when you call yourself out as being the only woman to win Album Of The Year twice you are not empowering others you are just bragging.. or at least that's how it came across to me.. :frenchy:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/6875390/taylor-swift-album-of-the-year-speech-credit-for-fame 

Preach!  :clap:

I find everything about Taylor Swift to be disingenuous and 1989 wasn't that great of an album.  There are some good moments, to be fair, but Katy Perry practically had the same commercial success with her Max Martin assisted Teenage Dream.  Plus let us not forgot, Carly Rae Jepsen released a far superior version with EMOTION.   :prettay:

• Like 1

Preach!  :clap:

I find everything about Taylor Swift to be disingenuous and 1989 wasn't that great of an album.  There are some good moments, to be fair, but Katy Perry practically had the same commercial success with her Max Martin assisted Teenage Dream.  Plus let us not forgot, Carly Rae Jepsen released a far superior version with EMOTION.   :prettay:

truth+hercules.gif

Also great point about Teenage Dream and MAX MARTIN!!! SO TRUE!! :thumbsup:  :hug: