Demos

Mannequiney

Okay, i want some demos to make a album :)

i have:

(I Got That) Boom Boom [Demo Version]

Alien (Demo Version)

Amnesia (Demo Version)

Get Back (Demo Version)

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) [Demo Version]

Mannequin (Demo Version)

Mona Lisa (Demo Version)

Ooh Ooh Baby (Demo Version)

Outta This World (Demo Version)

Quicksand (Demo Version)

Perfect Lover (Demo Version)

Pull Out (Demo Version)

Radar (Demo Version)

Showdown (Demo Version)

Sometimes (Demo Version)

Toxic (Demo Version)

When I Found You (Demo Version)

Womanizer (Demo Version)

But i want more demos for the album, if you have another demo pm me ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some that you don't have in that list (don't know if they're all official, but some of them have different vocals from the original versions)

- alien

- and then we kiss (original version, don't know if it counts as a demo)

- been a while (break the ice demo)

- burning up (the demo not the nick remix)

- cold as fire (hot as ice demo)

- everybody

- the hook up

- kiss you all over

- mannequin (it has less effects on her voice, don't know if it's the demo or not)

- me against the music (2 versions, one solo with just back up, and one early mix with penelope)

- stupid things (why should I be sad demo)

- to love let go (I think it's the demo it has some different effects from the version that it's on youtube)

- trouble for me

- where are you now (not sure if it's a demo or not)

- your... (heaven on earth demo)

I have some that you don't have in that list (don't know if they're all official, but some of them have different vocals from the original versions)

- alien

- and then we kiss (original version, don't know if it counts as a demo)

- been a while (break the ice demo)

- burning up (the demo not the nick remix)

- cold as fire (hot as ice demo)

- everybody

- the hook up

- kiss you all over

- mannequin (it has less effects on her voice, don't know if it's the demo or not)

- me against the music (2 versions, one solo with just back up, and one early mix with penelope)

- stupid things (why should I be sad demo)

- to love let go (I think it's the demo it has some different effects from the version that it's on youtube)

- trouble for me

- where are you now (not sure if it's a demo or not)

- your... (heaven on earth demo)

Trouble for me demo is fake.. it was mixed with the original singers demo vocals. I remember it lurking around on exhell last year. And then was kiss is just a remix, all the rest are real apart from the hook up (i think). Even though kiss you all over is technically a demo, in this case i wouldnt class it as one because we don't have a later finalised version.. it's just unreleased.

Trouble for me demo is fake.. it was mixed with the original singers demo vocals. I remember it lurking around on exhell last year. And then was kiss is just a remix, all the rest are real apart from the hook up (i think). Even though kiss you all over is technically a demo, in this case i wouldnt class it as one because we don't have a later finalised version.. it's just unreleased.

oh I thought that trouble for me was real...and then we kiss is the original version, the remixed version is the one on B in the Mix...and hook up I believe it's real because has different vocals in the break after the 2nd chorus (we can hear britney saying very low,  "come on baby" 2 times)...about kiss you all over I have a remastered version but probably it's fan made that's why I have this one as a demo, because the other one seems more "official"

oh I thought that trouble for me was real...and then we kiss is the original version, the remixed version is the one on B in the Mix...and hook up I believe it's real because has different vocals in the break after the 2nd chorus (we can hear britney saying very low,  "come on baby" 2 times)...about kiss you all over I have a remastered version but probably it's fan made that's why I have this one as a demo, because the other one seems more "official"

Ahh cool sounds good, any chance you could send me the hook up demo?  :)