Why do you think Xtina flopped?

britneystanstan

Guest heyrickyusofine

Its partly because she just isn't a likeable character like other pop artists and the gp can't relate to her, she just doesn't come across as genuine and its well publicized how bitchy she is. With lotus I think part of the reason is that she was on the podgy side too, she built her career on sex and being desired and she looked awful at that point. She looks beaut again now though :)

• Like 2

She shades everyone, even Brit :idgi:

She has a few decent songs, but the rest isn't really my type and she screams as hell :orangu:

The news I here of her being bitchy and shady is mostly from her Stripped era though.

I think these days, she just has a lot of shady mannerisms :orangu:

tumblr_m2nm65IL2O1qkaxrxo1_500.gif

s28iz9.gif

I just noticed before Bionic, she just came from a very successful era (B2B) with a hugely successful tour and an album that sold moderately well.

The news I here of her being bitchy and shady is mostly from her Stripped era though.

I think these days, she just has a lot of shady mannerisms :orangu:

tumblr_m2nm65IL2O1qkaxrxo1_500.gif

s28iz9.gif

I just noticed before Bionic, she just came from a very successful era (B2B) with a hugely successful tour and an album that sold moderately well.

See? She's a bitch :orangu:

1. Her label. RCA Records is just shit nowadays. They only promote JT & Miley

2. I also feel like the gp is tired of her bitchy attitude. She's pretty shady but I love her for that lol

3. Single choices - just a fool, really?

4. Promotion - this is in part fault of her label but she kinda gets over her eras real fast and stop promoting the albums

In general I just feel like she doesn't care about sales anymore. She makes great music she would do better with more radio friendly tracks and actual radio deals idk I wanna see her succeed as a soloist and not only as a feature artist

Well first of all the record company produced her as a copy of Britney and while she was the most successful out of all the Britney copycats, at the end of the day no one is interested in a copy of something when you have the original  (not trying to shade Christina but it's true). And technically she has an amazing voice, better than Britney's but she didn't have the whole package to be able to remain relevant while competing against newcomers in the industry. Then there's the fact that she's apparently really rude to everyone. When you burn bridges in the industry, you're bound to eventually fade cause no one is gonna want to work with you. Mary J Blige predicted her future! 

• Like 1