Sims 4 Fans, Check Out This Britney

samerre

OH... MY ... GOD!

DOWNLOADING HA RIGHT FUCKING NOW, AND MARRYING HA!

edit:

"Duniarutherford:

Hey I'm a huge fan of Britney Spears :) and is it possible to download Britney Sim?

I'm sure we could find a way to make them give us the download

tumblr_inline_nwoo0vpZgQ1s2uupz_500.gif

• Like 4

Since we're talking about Sims, how I can add stuff like eyes, hairs, etc.? Like, this Sim doesn't have things from the original game they have to be installed. I don't know if I'm explaining me

You download them, you have websites like Thesimsresource, you can find on tumblr too.. You put them under your Mods folder, which is located in my documents/electronic arts.

Only .package files (hair, eyes, clothes etc..) must be placed under Mods folder, if you download a sim or a house it's under Tray folder.

• Like 1

You download them, you have websites like Thesimsresource, you can find on tumblr too.. You put them under your Mods folder, which is located in my documents/electronic arts.

Only .package files (hair, eyes, clothes etc..) must be placed under Mods folder, if you download a sim or a house it's under Tray folder.

I saved them in the Mods folder but they don't appear in the game, there's and option in the configuration that says "See Custom Content" or something like that, I click it and it appears like there's things that I added (and I did it) but when I enter to make a Sim I can't see it.

I also found a way to download Sims or Houses without the need of CC and it's searching things like "sims 4 no cc" but I can see just a few Sims and some houses, I was wondering if you know some pages where I can see more stuff without CC. I tried searching with Google but it shows other things saying how bad is Sims 4 :selenerz:

I saved them in the Mods folder but they don't appear in the game, there's and option in the configuration that says "See Custom Content" or something like that, I click it and it appears like there's things that I added (and I did it) but when I enter to make a Sim I can't see it.

I also found a way to download Sims or Houses without the need of CC and it's searching things like "sims 4 no cc" but I can see just a few Sims and some houses, I was wondering if you know some pages where I can see more stuff without CC. I tried searching with Google but it shows other things saying how bad is Sims 4 :selenerz:

Did you update your game ? If it's not updated, every CC created after your version of the game won't show up, so that could be a reason.

Then about houses and sims, I don't really know where you can find some without CC since i never downloaded things like that because i don't really play the game, i mostly create celebrity sims (with CC) and put them on download so.. :orangu: but i believe the only way, unless you find a website with a "no cc" option, would be to search on every CC websites and look at every houses/sims and see if there is CC included or not, it will take a long time of course but i don't know how else you could do.

Did you update your game ? If it's not updated, every CC created after your version of the game won't show up, so that could be a reason.

Then about houses and sims, I don't really know where you can find some without CC since i never downloaded things like that because i don't really play the game, i mostly create celebrity sims (with CC) and put them on download so.. :orangu: but i believe the only way, unless you find a website with a "no cc" option, would be to search on every CC websites and look at every houses/sims and see if there is CC included or not, it will take a long time of course but i don't know how else you could do.

I don't even know how to update my game, like, I'm new in this :selenerz:

I don't even know how to update my game, like, I'm new in this :selenerz:

Oh ok :gloria: well, you need to open Origin, and in "My games" tab, right click on the sims 4 and click on "check for updates", or just put your cursor on The sims 4, there's a "popup bubble" that will appear and it should be written if there's an update available.

But if you have a pirated game obviously it doesn't work  :pieceofwhat:

Oh ok :gloria: well, you need to open Origin, and in "My games" tab, right click on the sims 4 and click on "check for updates", or just put your cursor on The sims 4, there's a "popup bubble" that will appear and it should be written if there's an update available.

But if you have a pirated game obviously it doesn't work  :pieceofwhat:

and what if a ... pirate... gave me the game :orangu:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...