My Computer Broke -_-

JoshLee

So tonight I closed my computer instead of shutting it off and when I got home I opened it and went to log in and it said my password was incorrect :4music: so I turned it off and on and that didn't work :wtff: and I googled what to do and I couldn't even complete that task cuz I needed to log in, but it didn't WORK! :zoomzoom:

So now I'm saying a big f*ck you to Windows 7 and going to do a Mac :mhm:

Electronics suck tbh

:middlefinga:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tonight I closed my computer instead of shutting it off and when I got home I opened it and went to log in and it said my password was incorrect :4music: so I turned it off and on and that didn't work :wtff: and I googled what to do and I couldn't even complete that task cuz I needed to log in, but it didn't WORK! :zoomzoom:

So now I'm saying a big f*ck you to Windows 7 and going to do a Mac :mhm:

Electronics suck tbh

:middlefinga:

Download hirens boot cd and change your password ;)

TBH I've been thinking about getting one for a while now and their way fancier even tho I won't be able to get Microsoft word and stuff :tbh:

apple is the master of making knock off softwares that are almost identicle to the original, except they dont get sued :yaknow:

Apple Knock off of Word

413360-apple-pages-for-mac-interface.jpg

Word:

screen800x500.jpeg

You'll Be Alright.mp3  :trollney:

(Numbers is a knock off of Excel and Keynote is a knock off of Powerpoint :moorangu: )

• 3 weeks later...