BATTLE OF THE 46YR OLD DIVAS!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Diva Do You Like Best?!

• JLO
    • GWEN STEFANI
    • KYLIE MINOGUE
    • MARIAH CAREY
    • FERGIE
  2. 2. Which Diva Do You Think Is Most Relevant Now And In The Future?!?

• JLO
    • GWEN STEFANI
    • KYLIE MINOGUE
    • MARIAH CAREY
    • FERGIE

JLo, Gwen, Kylie, and Mariah are all 46/47 yrs old!!!

And Fergie, although only 40 yrs old, I feel like makes sense with this bunch of artists career wise and she looks the same age as them.. :trollney:

Which do you like the best?

Which do you think is the most relevant now and in the future? 

Which Diva wins? What are your thoughts? 

rs-600x600-140505062317-600-jennifer-lop

Gwen-Stefani-This-Is-What-The-Truth-Feel

min_1895598a.jpg

mariah-carey-infinity-cover-art.jpg

fergie-la-love-remix.jpg

For me Kylie is the best, definitely, and if I had to choose the most relevant one I'd say Jlo because she's the one people keep talking about, whether it's for her collabs with Pitbull that always become hits (at least in my country), for being an amazing performer or for being incredibly sexy and beautiful  :yaknow:

Kylie wins for me, Gwen is pretty close though - love both almost the same. But If I had to decide which one is the most relevant now and in the future... Idk lol, I think all of them are on the same level right now. 

For me Kylie is the best, definitely, and if I had to choose the most relevant one I'd say Jlo because she's the one people keep talking about, whether it's for her collabs with Pitbull that always become hits (at least in my country), for being an amazing performer or for being incredibly sexy and beautiful  :yaknow:

J LO in both categories

Kylie was almost tied with her

Even though I LOVE Gwen so much, I have to pick Kylie since she was my original fave and I stanned for her even before Britney  :yeahkright:

OMG I LOVE how much KYLIE love there is here!!! Britney Stans really do have the best taste!!!  :thirsty:  :thirsty:

000tumblr_lsiyw9Hohx1qa7fv2o1_r1_500.gif

I chose Kylie as my Fav.. although Gwen and MiMi were close 2nds, and JLO as having the most relevant career bc of American Idol and she's had a few recentish hits.. 

• Like 1