The Musical Comebacks That Haven't Gotten Half The Attention They Deserve

I_need_me

Janet's Unbreakable was my favorite album from '15 and deserved so much more attention.  Plus she is still killing it on stage at age 49. :slay:

Missy's "Prep Rally" is a bop.  :bomt:

I downloaded it yesterday and it's full of old school songs, I love it! It's that kind of laid back, simple but not basic, pop that sounds really fresh and good. Queen Janet deserve to slay  :crying1:

I downloaded it yesterday and it's full of old school songs, I love it! It's that kind of laid back, simple but not basic, pop that sounds really fresh and good. Queen Janet deserve to slay  :crying1:

It's really a masterpiece, and her best effort since The Velvet Rope & All For You.  After a series of albums that had her chasing trends she went back to basics with Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis.   :slay:

Her whole album is AMAZING!!! And Soooooo under appreciated!!!  :mhm:

This album would be my 2nd favorite of '15.  EMOTION deserved to be the commercial giant 1989 became.   :tea2:

• Like 1