So The Super Bowl...

JoshLee

Halftime show wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.

The only thing that probably made it better was it was mostly covers of songs and the stage looked pretty epic and stuff, but that's pretty much it :tbh:

Also Lady Gaga sang the anthem amazingly (I kinda knew she'd be good) :mhm:

Broncos won, my sister was pretty sad about that :tbh:

I don't really watch it cuz I hate football, but yeah! What are your thoughts :orlynow:

i feel like the got all the scraps for the show. Like the big artists didn't wanna perform unless they were gonna get big money so they got coldplay cause they were cheap and like Bruno Mars? like he already performed once before so he probably said yes just cause he wants the publicity and both are friends with Beyonce so they asked her to go as a friend and she couldn't say no to both of em :pieceofwhat:

i didn't like what she was wearing either and the flow of sounds and mixes didn't sound well. hated it all.

• Like 1

Bruno Mars' lipsyncing felt weak, he should take some tips from Britney. Beyonce's performance was OK but nothing special compared to her previous ones... Coldplay were simply good but boring? Gaga's vocals were great but I never doubted her as a vocalist. I didn't care for the game itself. 

• Like 2

I feel like Coldplay did a good job, obviously they're not performers so in that aspect it was boring, but they have pretty uplifting songs and they know how to get an audience on their feet. The bad thing is that once the special guest came out they completely disappeared, which I think is a bit unfair. Bruno Mars was really good too, as overplayed as Uptown Funk is it's still a jam and his dancing was good, I feel like his short part of the performance was way more interesting than his own Halftime show. Beyonce was good aswell, nothing spectacular, just your regular Beyonce live performance. Overall it wasn't bad, it was actually cool and enjoyable, but it obviously could've been way better if the headliners were real performers, but again this is coming from a pop fan point of view so  :blackoutsmiley:

Btw, Lady Gaga was amazing, but we all know she was gonna sound great so I was not surprised  :tong:

• Like 1

First of all: Lady Gaga slayed!!! And she looked so beautiful. I never dubted her though...

Coldplay are one of my favourite groups so I was already happy they were doing the halftime show.

I was sure about the setlist because those are their biggest hits.

Bruno Mars was quite entertaining but the lipsynching was obvious... Britney's abilities in lipsynching are so underated... That shit ain't easy at all. (Just look at J.Lo in Vegas losing her ques multiple times)

Beyonce was amazing but she never disapoints. Not as good as her own show though... Her hair was awful too

The dance battle looked amazing

Good show overall

• Like 1

Bruno Mars' lipsyncing felt weak, he should take some tips from Britney. Beyonce's performance was OK but nothing special compared to her previous ones... Coldplay were simply good but boring? Gaga's vocals were great but I never doubted her as a vocalist. I didn't care for the game itself.

I completely agree, I didn't even watch the game :moorangu: I had to google who won :lmaolol:
  • Like 1

I feel like Coldplay did a good job, obviously they're not performers so in that aspect it was boring, but they have pretty uplifting songs and they know how to get an audience on their feet. The bad thing is that once the special guest came out they completely disappeared, which I think is a bit unfair. Bruno Mars was really good too, as overplayed as Uptown Funk is it's still a jam and his dancing was good, I feel like his short part of the performance was way more interesting than his own Halftime show. Beyonce was good aswell, nothing spectacular, just your regular Beyonce live performance. Overall it wasn't bad, it was actually cool and enjoyable, but it obviously could've been way better if the headliners were real performers, but again this is coming from a pop fan point of view so :blackoutsmiley:

Btw, Lady Gaga was amazing, but we all know she was gonna sound great so I was not surprised :tong:

Yeah it was quite obvious Bruno Mars and Beyoncé were gonna steal the spotlight :mhm: which is kinda crap because Coldplay was the main act

First of all: Lady Gaga slayed!!! And she looked so beautiful. I never dubted her though...

Coldplay are one of my favourite groups so I was already happy they were doing the halftime show.

I was sure about the setlist because those are their biggest hits.

Bruno Mars was quite entertaining but the lipsynching was obvious... Britney's abilities in lipsynching are so underated... That shit ain't easy at all. (Just look at J.Lo in Vegas losing her ques multiple times)

Beyonce was amazing but she never disapoints. Not as good as her own show though... Her hair was awful too

The dance battle looked amazing

Good show overall

Yes the show was good overall, I kinda thought it was gonna suck and everyone was gonna fall asleep, but it turned out fine :)

I was expecting more past, present, and future unlike what they did tho :mhm:

I kinda feel bad for Coldlay tho

That beyonce girl stole the spotlight and taking advantage of the moment by announcing her world tour while Chris Martin's voice was hardly heard

Yeah I think the music was too loud that it blocked their vocals, but also we kinda knew that Beyoncé and Bruno Mars were gonna steal it :tbh:

Then why on earth they wanted Coldplay in the first place when thr fact they knew that Bey and Bruno would steal the fucking show? I'm glad Brit is not doing sb now

We will never know, I truthfully think that once you've been a main act in the super bowl, you shouldn't be allowed to do it ever again! :mhm: it's only fair

We will never know, I truthfully think that once you've been a main act in the super bowl, you shouldn't be allowed to do it ever again! :mhm: it's only fair

IKR

And that's how it's supposed to be

They knew Coldplay won't bring up hype so they need beyonce and bruno to increase ratings but Katy's halftime remains the highest one. Poor them tbh

I feel like Britney needs to stay the fuck away from halftime  whatsoever...

IKR

And that's how it's supposed to be

They knew Coldplay won't bring up hype so they need beyonce and bruno to increase ratings but Katy's halftime remains the highest one. Poor them tbh

I feel like Britney needs to stay the fuck away from halftime whatsoever...

Yeah TBH, but at least we know if she needs it she can lip sync :trollney:

But still I was actually surprised cuz it was good, but it was still kinda boring :mhm:

• 1 month later...

Halftime show wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.

The only thing that probably made it better was it was mostly covers of songs and the stage looked pretty epic and stuff, but that's pretty much it :tbh:

Also Lady Gaga sang the anthem amazingly (I kinda knew she'd be good) :mhm:

Broncos won, my sister was pretty sad about that :tbh:

I don't really watch it cuz I hate football, but yeah! What are your thoughts :orlynow:

i never see u online...maybe bucause i'm never lmao

PM ASAAAAAAAAAAAP