I Tried To Make A Proper Version Of The Piece Of Me Version Of Lucky.

HeadstrongWolf

https://soundcloud.com/headstrongwolf/lucky-headstrongwolfs-lullaby-mix

This is my first "remix" or "re-edit". Idk what you want to call it 2s9y4c0.jpg

I tried to make it sound as good as possible. The choruses are a little messy but I did my best guys.

That second chorus and those different notes on "thinkin" and "missin in my life" were the hardest parts.

I really hope you like it because I've wanted to bring you guys a proper studio version for years :crying1:

There's also downloads enabled if you like it :crying2:

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

Feel free to log out then ;)

I just came to check if this place was fabulous again... i see it's not. And stop winking at me, i'm not scared or else. I want my account terminated. NOW.

No i don't. You can do it yourself. Or you really dumb??

oh my god you're so freaking annoying. Such a drama queen always complaining about everything,if you don't like it here anymore simply don't come here. It's not like you were that active so it wouldn't change nothing,at least stop being a rude bitch and leave.

You still think of this place,your obsession is kinda cute tumblr_n45frh3aKS1r36bj2o10_r1_75sq.gif

Feel free to log out then ;)

you know where to go on your profile!

Thanks for being a part of universe hereby your account will be removed!

DRAG HA GODRA 30sdr2f.jpg

oh my god you're so freaking annoying. Such a drama queen always complaining about everything,if you don't like it here anymore simply don't come here. It's not like you were that active so it wouldn't change nothing,at least stop being a rude bitch and leave.

You still think of this place,your obsession is kinda cute tumblr_n45frh3aKS1r36bj2o10_r1_75sq.gif

So I'm not the only person who noticed that either? :pieceofwhat: