Jlo All I Have Professional Recording

JennyFromTheBlock

She's amazing! And her show looks incredible aswell, but if I had to complain about something is that her whole image has been the same since like 2011. You wouldn't find a difference between a performance from now and from back then because she keeps wearing the same kind of outfits, the same hairstyle... And she also keeps doing the same type of choreography, but I mean, as long as the show is good then it doesn't matter that much!

She's amazing! And her show looks incredible aswell, but if I had to complain about something is that her whole image has been the same since like 2011. You wouldn't find a difference between a performance from now and from back then because she keeps wearing the same kind of outfits, the same hairstyle... And she also keeps doing the same type of choreography, but I mean, as long as the show is good then it doesn't matter that much!

I love it. The choreo is energetic, lcd screen usage is much better and has a bigger effect than Brit's has, props, stage are all good - I mean come on she has a stage made by Swarovski with over 260000 diamonds :orangu: . I love the fact she is using prerecorded vocals and the set list is just perfect. Overall I must admit compared to Britney's I prefer JLo's. It's just more Vegas as it should be and you can see how much effort JLo put into it.  :)

• Like 1

Overall I must admit compared to Britney's I prefer JLo's. It's just more Vegas as it should be and you can see how much effort JLo put into it.  :)

I think since J.Lo's residency is going to be shorter (at least for now) she did something very Showgirl. Britney's show could be performed in Vegas or in a world tour. I hope this time J.Lo releases a DVD. Let's hope this gets Britney more motivated  :)

• Like 1