Official Pca's Coverage Thread. Wednesday January 6Th 2016

HybridFan3

https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/684951714139537408

"Remember to be kind online"

She knows a big drama is coming :trollney:

Seriously I feel bad for her. She was sick and many people were talking shit about her because they missed Walter Mercado on American Horror Story. My TL was full of people calling her a troll and asking rudely for an explanation smh poor Britney I hope she gets well soon!

• Like 1

Seriously I feel bad for her. She was sick and many people were talking shit about her because they missed Walter Mercado on American Horror Story. My TL was full of people calling her a troll and asking rudely for an explanation smh poor Britney I hope she gets well soon!

She or anyone from her team could have tell about it way before it ended. 

If she truly feels sicks(I'm sorry but I don't buy it) I hope she gets well soon.

• Like 2

She or anyone from her team could have tell about it way before it ended.

If she truly feels sicks(I'm sorry but I don't buy it) I hope she gets well soon.

Love Brit, but neither do I. I didn't watch the show - did I read that her award wasn't given on camera/live? Maybe once she found that out she said fuck it. I wouldn't go sit through a boring awards show for practically nothing. If that's the case, I don't blame her.

Love Brit, but neither do I. I didn't watch the show - did I read that her award wasn't given on camera/live? Maybe once she found that out she said fuck it. I wouldn't go sit through a boring awards show for practically nothing. If that's the case, I don't blame her.

The circumstances of why she didn't assist aren't the real issue here. It's the fact that she make her fans around the world(some of them waited for more than 4am just to see her after she confirmed she was assisting)  waiting till the last moment for nothing without saying she was attending.

The circumstances of why she didn't assist aren't the real issue here. It's the fact that she make her fans around the world(some of them waited for more than 4am just to see her after she confirmed she was assisting) waiting till the last moment for nothing without saying she was attending.

I agree, just speculating and throwing out what my first thought was when I saw that, jeebus lol.

The circumstances of why she didn't assist aren't the real issue here. It's the fact that she make her fans around the world(some of them waited for more than 4am just to see her after she confirmed she was assisting) waiting till the last moment for nothing without saying she was attending.

Not to disregard those who followed at ridiculous hours only to learn she skipped out. It was a shitty thing to do to her fans, of course. I was ticked off myself when I learned she wasn't there. That just popped into my head of why is all.

I can't at the people saying that she's lying and making stuff up and she wasn't really sick and blah,blah,blah......

They probably didn't want it to look like she knew she won before the show. Anyway, it's rare for Britney to cancel shows/appearances unless she really needed to (when she messed up her ankle on POM). She's gone through shows while being sick. So I believe she really was sick to the point where she wasn't able to make it to the show.

I can't at the people saying that she's lying and making stuff up and she wasn't really sick and blah,blah,blah......

They probably didn't want it to look like she knew she won before the show. Anyway, it's rare for Britney to cancel shows/appearances unless she really needed to (when she messed up her ankle on POM). She's gone through shows while being sick. So I believe she really was sick to the point where she wasn't able to make it to the show.

Yeah, if she was sick it's better that she didn't attend, people would've criticized her even harder for looking "done" and "awkward". I just wish she had confirmed that she was not attending before, but yeah, I just hope she gets better!

• Like 1