Britney Spears Hit 7 Million Followers On Instagram!

News

The Queen of Social media has just hit 7 million followers on her Instagram account! The Britney Army is growing and growing each day, which is WONDERFUL news.

Hopefully Britney will come home with this years People's Choice awards, Social Media Celebrity award!!

the reach xtina24.gif

the Queen of social media ...hmmmm..idk sis. no shade but Justin has the most followers on twiiter and I believe Kim has the most on instagram, nd we all know Britney already won that pca award because thats the only time she attends

EVERYONE always calls her the queen and i always do. My friend Matt from buzzfeed everyone calls her the queen like really? 

EVERYONE always calls her the queen and i always do. My friend Matt from buzzfeed everyone calls her the queen like really? 

If I'm not wrong, she was named "the queen of twitter" by the media after being the celeb with most followers with almost 5m of followers.

Does it matter if she's the queen of IG, FB or twitter?

She's the queen of Universe and that's all that maters  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cool!

She got tons of new followers when she started to post selfies more often so I hope this make her realize people only care about her and not those "FB mom" posts. It also seems gp loves how naturally she is in the pics, not like other celebs.

:uhhuh: She's gotten so much praise for how she conducts herself on social media this year and it's well deserved.