I feel so alone

Urbanney

i hadn't listened to her all day till i started feeling lonely and now i am  :notimeforu:

ok haha

well I get lonely too. especially since I live far away from my fam and friends and I don't know many people where I live now:/ but I think it's good to appreciate what you have and to always remember that there are people that have it worse than you=)

aww honey *hugs* i know how you feel, i've been pretty depressed, and i feel so fucking along right now, like so fucking sad like i cry everynight for realz........... but this 4 das had been amazing cuz at least there is people on the internet and well i'm still alone but it distracts me a lillte bit

ok haha

well I get lonely too. especially since I live far away from my fam and friends and I don't know many people where I live now:/ but I think it's good to appreciate what you have and to always remember that there are people that have it worse than you=)

omg u are from germany! or live idk

flawless 

Me too, I'll join you in your loneliness. 

:hug:

Your not alone you got us on this website  :yesplz:

True but it's not the same as talking and hanging out in person, you know? Thank you though!!

ok haha

No, I'm always appreciative. Always. I know there's people who have it far worse. I'm aware. It's just that loneliness sucks. I feel worthless when I'm not doing something or making an impact on someone's life. It's okay for like a day or two but I like to keep busy and interact with people. Thanks for the support though :tybow:

you can always talk to me tbh, my inbox is always open :):hug:

thank you, i really appreciate it.  :hug:

You can text me and I'll send you funny pictures if you want  :D

Thanks for the offer but I never give my # out online. I really appreciate you trying to help though

aww honey *hugs* i know how you feel, i've been pretty depressed, and i feel so fucking along right now, like so fucking sad like i cry everynight for realz........... but this 4 das had been amazing cuz at least there is people on the internet and well i'm still alone but it distracts me a lillte bit

it sucks. i've been better lately. much better than last year. i've gotten myself together but it's summer and i don't have school or something to do to distract me everyday. I was busy for a while but then I've just been sitting at home in my room the past few days and it gets so lonely and depressing. 

I'm sorry you're lonely too but yes this is definitely a distraction. Idk if that's good or bad.

That makes two of us tbh mBvvJMb.gif

• Like 1

True but it's not the same as talking and hanging out in person, you know? Thank you though!!

No, I'm always appreciative. Always. I know there's people who have it far worse. I'm aware. It's just that loneliness sucks. I feel worthless when I'm not doing something or making an impact on someone's life. It's okay for like a day or two but I like to keep busy and interact with people. Thanks for the support though :tybow:

thank you, i really appreciate it.   :hug:

Thanks for the offer but I never give my # out online. I really appreciate you trying to help though

it sucks. i've been better lately. much better than last year. i've gotten myself together but it's summer and i don't have school or something to do to distract me everyday. I was busy for a while but then I've just been sitting at home in my room the past few days and it gets so lonely and depressing. 

I'm sorry you're lonely too but yes this is definitely a distraction. Idk if that's good or bad.

yeah its a good thing i guss it distracts me a lot....

saldy i have school and some other proyects over the day and i go to the gym i dont have to much free time... but still i'm so alone everywhere i go i just fucking hate tbh i think i'm going 2007ney again

yeah its a good thing i guss it distracts me a lot....

saldy i have school and some other proyects over the day and i go to the gym i dont have to much free time... but still i'm so alone everywhere i go i just fucking hate tbh i think i'm going 2007ney again

yeah but it can also be a bad thing because you're so distracted you're not actually solving the problem, ya know? and yeah, i understand. i'm not usually alone at school but my social life outside of school is pretty much nonexistent because I'm really closed off at first and I don't feel comfortable just hanging out with anyone anytime. I like to really know them well first or have a group so it doesn't get awkward or boring.

yeah but it can also be a bad thing because you're so distracted you're not actually solving the problem, ya know? and yeah, i understand. i'm not usually alone at school but my social life outside of school is pretty much nonexistent because I'm really closed off at first and I don't feel comfortable just hanging out with anyone anytime. I like to really know them well first or have a group so it doesn't get awkward or boring.

yeah you are right and omg we are so alike i'm that way too yay