I'm Thinking Of Having A Britney Haircut Again.

FactoryGirl

(I didn't know if I should post this in the Britney section or here, but I guess here is better? :zoomzoom: )  Every since I was a teenager, when I wanted a new hairstyle, I would take a pic of Britney to the hairdresser to have a hairstyle like her. I think my all time favorite hairstyle of Britney is during the In The Zone era, something like this:

27DB737700000578-3047324-Pop_star_BritneBritney+Spears+Los+Angeles+2003+KIIS+FM+

I think this hairstyle is really fun and you can style it however you want. I know that at the time she actually had shorter hair and these were extensions, but it worked for me, I think, a long time ago when the hairdresser cut my hair looking at one of the ITZ pics. This is me with the attempt of the ITZney hairstyle a long time ago:

DSCF0074_modified_modified.jpg057_modified.jpg047_modified.jpg

and this is me now:

IMG_4158.jpgIMG_4159.jpg

The reasons why I'm bored of my hair and want to go back to the ITZney hair:

1. Cause I love ITZney hairstyle, DUH  :nowaygif: 
2. It's sooo hard to comb and style such long hair with not so many layers + the ends are very damaged  :idc1: 
3. Back in the day I didn't even have good tools for styling, and now I do  :yay1:

4. I'm much hotter now than I used to be, so I would honor the hairstyle even more  :aintevenmad: 
5. My hair is lighter now  :ohrly: (and I plan to continue to go lighter)

6. My hairstyle has been the same for a looong time, I've just been cutting the ends and that's all  :mygawd:

6. I want to do my hair like Do Somethin-ney:  :ucrazy:  It's fun, crazy and sexy  :orlynow:

My friends, family, ex-boyfriends, and basically everyone had/have an opinion of what I should do with my hair, and to be honest - I'm sick of it  :entertainme:  So, I would actually like to know your opinions now, because you are the "outsiders" (aka not people who are in my life) and since it's a Britney hairstyle, I would like to know what the Britney Army thinks  :bitchimfab:  :-*

(EDIT - UPDATE) - I DID IT!  :thatsfunny: 

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

i have his joker tattooed as portrait on my leg. the joker is my most fave villean (do you say so?) and i love that he has the psychopath one (i love psychopaths idk why)

Yes, me too, I love The Joker, especially the portrayal of Heath Ledger, I LOVED him, and I'm sure Jared will have his own way to bring this awesome crazy character to life  :mhm:

if the trailer hasnt slayed your ovaries then you must be blind :D

yes heath is just omg.... a true joker legend.

Yes, the trailer is a true teaser, but I've never cared that much for trailers, to be honest, cause I like to form an opinion after I've seen the whole film :) But from what I have seen from the trailer, it's great!

You definitely rock the ITZney hairstyle! I think it's great because it gives the hair a lot of movement and you can have that "messy but controlled" style that can look amazing!

The hair on your icon actually looks like early BOMTney, when she would have brown curlier hair :o

I don't know how many times I said hair on this post :gloria:

• Like 1

You definitely rock the ITZney hairstyle! I think it's great because it gives the hair a lot of movement and you can have that "messy but controlled" style that can look amazing!

The hair on your icon actually looks like early BOMTney, when she would have brown curlier hair :o

I don't know how many times I said hair on this post :gloria:

You said "hair" 5 times  :zoomzoom:  :thatsfunny:  Thanks a lot, and yeah - I like that "messy but controlled" style, too  :soexcited2: Thanks for the compliments  :xf6:

How about this hairstyle from 2003 kinda 60s/Bardott?:

052~4.jpg

You should definitely go blonder with that dolly face.  :thumbsup:

That's sooo hot, I love that photoshoot! Thanks for suggesting, I think this hairstyle is actually a longer version of the ones I posted, but Britney definitely has the "crown" extension here  :mhm: So I'll do the haircut and as it grows I'll just tease the hell out of my crown to get that volume  :uhhuh: