This Is Kinda Ridiculous

ifuseekme

So did u ever really hear that if ur in the Britney forum u have to post something relative to Britney or else it must be posted in the General forum & if its celeb related then it must get posted in the Celeb forum

U must of not heard but in the wise words of the queen "if u dont know now u know"

And she also said TAKE THIS TO THE GENERAL FORUM !!!!

I put this in the britney forum :umomg:  OMG im so sorry i meant to put it in the general :crying5:  

sis i'm not a nail artist :gloria:

I just thought it was interesting cause ik people can get really annoyed when people repost without credit  :xf1:

Oh :gloria: lmao

anyways that is interesting, I have some people on instagram who used like one pic of mine without permission, I'm not gonna report them tho cuz it's one of my emotes and I'm too lazy to report people and I need followers :gloria:

Oh :gloria: lmao

anyways that is interesting, I have some people on instagram who used like one pic of mine without permission, I'm not gonna report them tho cuz it's one of my emotes and I'm too lazy to report people and I need followers :gloria:

lol :gloria: but there are so many more ways to report people that its scary  :umomg: