Women Don't Ever Go Into A Public Bathroom Ever Ever By Yourself Never

ooh la la

a friend of mine went into the ladies bathroom in a restaurant today at 7pm .when she went in there were three other woman.they left while she was in the cubicle. she opened the cubicle door was met with with a man standing right in front of her.he started to push her into the cubicle.she pushed him back then he scampered out the door. just to warn and a reminder to other woman never ever ever go into a public bathroom by yourself ever.or those indoor car parks.its sad but true that is the world we live in and you might not get away lucky.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm fat, they dont want to touch me :pieceofwhat:

but sad for all the women being raped or sexual harrassed. some men even harrasse me when they are drunk. disgusting pigs :smokeney:

well I say any man would be lucky to have you,but hopefully not a attacker.I was listening to the news on the radio on the way home.today they found a Pakistani man guilty of raping a woman with downs syndrome.she was out running with her mum got lost then this man lured her back to his house pretending to help her find her mum.then he raped her.it happened here in Ireland,the poor girl gave her testimony while holding a teddy bear.the judge was so disturb by it that he cried and gave the jurors 20 years free from jury duty.

well I say any man would be lucky to have you,but hopefully not a attacker.I was listening to the news on the radio on the way home.today they found a Pakistani man guilty of raping a woman with downs syndrome.she was out running with her mum got lost then this man lured her back to his house pretending to help her find her mum.then he raped her.it happened here in Ireland,the poor girl gave her testimony while holding a teddy bear.the judge was so disturb by it that he cried and gave the jurors 20 years free from jury duty.

no one wants me in a society where every girl has to wear size 0 or lower.

sad to hear about the girl. and glad to hear that the judge has such a big heart. the rapist should get his dick and balls cut off

I'm literally crying :crying2: