Britney Jean Fan Show I Created/filmed In Second Life!

britknee

EDIT: Looks like the person I worked with on this and who filmed it put the video on private now - so thanks to everyone who watched it when they could. <3

First, I'm not even sure if this is where this post would go but sure... here it is.

I'm new here (moved from another site because...  :zoomzoom: @ the mess), but I figured I'd post a thread with details about a show I created and produced using the virtual platform Second Life.

Basically the concept was to do a full length show featuring Brit's greatest hits and songs from her new album. We performed the show over the span of Dec. 2, 2013 to Jan. 5, 2014; filming the clips in the YouTube videos on two different dates. When I was working on staging, setlist, mixing tracks, etc. the album hadn't even come out yet so any of the tracks from BJ were studio mixed and added as soon as the iTunes stream dropped.

I took a lot of inspiration from past tours (specifically FFT) as well as the renderings that were released of her stage for Vegas. Britney's staging is half the reason I'm a stan, no one on earth (except Queen Madge) creates sets that you never forget the way Brit does. Costuming was created by my friend Ash - we took a lot of inspiration from them from The Blonds runways. We both are obsessed with any time Britney wears The Blonds, which made the Vegas promos EVERYTHING when they were released. Head to toe Blonds.  :o

This show was what I was HOPING the Vegas shows would be similar to... needless to say we all saw how that went. :smokeney: #JusticeForStageLifts 

Hope you guys like it - the filming is a little dark, we didn't realize that until post production but I still think it's really great. I've learned a lot of new tricks with scripting and design over the past 2 years; I'm currently working on a brand new show using unreleased material and fan favorites.  :soexcited2:  WOO!

Sidenote: The finale song/mix is my favorite thing I've ever done and it was really a missed opportunity for Britney's team to use in Vegas but... then again they miss a lot of opportunities to begin with.

SETLIST:

ALEIN ON EARTH – Work Bitch (Intro)
Work Bitch
My Prerogative
Piece of Me
Alien

FREAKSHOW ABDUCTION – Freakshow (Interlude)
I’m A Slave 4 U
Tik Tik Boom
Get Naked (I’ve Got A Plan)
Breathe On Me

ACID TRIP – Touch Of My Hand (Interlude)
Hold It Against Me
Body Ache (with pieces of Scream & Shout)
Gimme More

SWEET REVENGE - Sweet Dreams (Interlude)
Do Somethin’
…Baby One More Time
Inside Out

ON THE RUN - Perfume (Interlude)
Perfume
Womanizer
Toxic

THE GREAT ESCAPE – Break The Ice (Interlude)
Til It’s Gone (with pieces of Till The World Ends)

TOUR PROMO IMAGES:

mvm7if.jpg
fktiyt.jpg
wv2xys.jpg
21l7v2c.jpg
e7m64w.jpg
9730xy.jpg

• Like 2

wow this is so good, you have talent and very creative lol i thought you made it on the sims but still awesome !

i really liked it <3

slay it's very cool <3

Oooo I like it :)

it's very cool I love it :)

it's great :o Must have taken u a lot of time :orangu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bewJImEdavk

I am seriously slayed, it looks so amazing  :gaspy:

omg,this is awesome ,great job

:britsures:  :crying4:  OMG U GUYS. <3 TEARSS

• Like 1