I Am Completely Terrified.

HolySpearit

So I have this step stool that I keep folded in my dorm closet in case I need to reach for one of the hangers on the top rod of the closet but I never do so I never use it. 

I left my dorm tonight to hang out with a friend, and when I got back the stool was out. nothing is missing from my room, im just really fucking creeped out!! 

my roommate swears she didnt do it, and the only other people with access to our rooms are the dorm Resident Advisors but they need permission from us or at least to let us know in advance if they're gonna come in and they definitely dont have the right to touch our things.

Guys, I'm really really really fucking scared. creeped out that someone has access to my room first of all, and that they would come in and mess with my things but not take anything. it feels like someone is trying to scare me like in a fucking suspense thriller or something.

I'm gonna file a police report tomorrow but its doubtful they can do anything if nothing is even missing. they're just gonna be like "oh sorry that happened, we'll keep it on file. "

If something happens to me I just want you all to know that I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH and if you notice I havent posted on the forum in a long time, JeansusSpears might know something cause he's my friend on facebook where one of my friends or family will inform everyone of whats happened to me.

It might sound like a joke but I'm actually serious   :crying2:

• Like 1

if you have a door handle on your door get some masking tape.put the masking tape on a area of the door handle that cant be seen but will be touched. then put a bit of anti climb paint on the masking tape.tell room mates etc about it so no one will touch it.always sleep with your bedroom door locked.when going into your dorm have someone with you or talk on the phone,look behind curtains,under bed and bathroom then if all clear lock up.

check windows are closed and there is nothing outside to help break in.you could get one of those timer plugs to turn on the radio when your not there.talk to campus security if there its one of those doors where there is a main buzzer to get into the place.sleep with a can of deodorant.

half of that may seem over the top but its about doing things to make you feel safe again. if your mind is running away with it's self at night hearing things this is what I did to be able to sleep after a weirdo broke into our house at night. go on YouTube find a long interesting video you can listen to with earphones like a documentary.listen to it while trying to go to sleep.