I'm So So Glad Britney Isn't Doing The Super Bowl.

MIKE

I'm a very positive Britney fan. I love everything she ever does, and I think she's really stepped up her game lately. I'm also sane. Can we all just breathe a sigh of relief here?

Britney is an outstanding performer! Albeit she's an outstanding performer in the right time and especially at the right place (Axis/Vegas ). She needs to go slow and take her time branching out. Let's work on the people's choice awards, American music awards and even tackle the vmas again. Let's not get all trigger happy and have her do a 10 minute performance for one of America's highest viewed programs all year.

I personally don't think she's ready, and that's okay. Fine by me, but let's take small steps towards that, if it so exists in the future. Like I said I'm usually always positive. (Not that there is anything wrong with the user Mike. Cuz he's great and funny, but I'm MIKE.)

• Like 1

If your not a Britney fab stop saying this

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I'm a huge fan. If you think or know about current behavioral patterns within the fan base, you know the whole Britney/Super Bowl subject will take a turn for the worst. I guess you could say I'm in before the meltdowns and before I'm called a britard.

I'm a very positive Britney fan. I love everything she ever does, and I think she's really stepped up her game lately. I'm also sane. Can we all just breathe a sigh of relief here?

Britney is an outstanding performer! Albeit she's an outstanding performer in the right time and especially at the right place (Axis/Vegas ). She needs to go slow and take her time branching out. Let's work on the people's choice awards, American music awards and even tackle the vmas again. Let's not get all trigger happy and have her do a 10 minute performance for one of America's highest viewed programs all year.

I personally don't think she's ready, and that's okay. Fine by me, but let's take small steps towards that, if it so exists in the future. Like I said I'm usually always positive. (Not that there is anything wrong with the user Mike. Cuz he's great and funny, but I'm MIKE.)

:queenflopga: tell em

• Like 1

Really getting tired of people saying Britney's not ready for it. She's absolutely ready for it, it all comes down to whether she wants to or not. And, like I've said from the very beginning of these rumors, I don't think she wants to. Not because she's not ready, it's too stressful or whatever other reason people wanna give to continue treating Britney like she's some fragile thing that will break any second, but simply because she already has

• Like 1

She is ready but she ain't feeling her career as a relevant artist at this moment that's why she does vegas she can still perform but not have the mumbo jumbo i know it is sad maybe in 2 years she feels ready again when she reaches her 20th anniversary!

If she wasnt feeling her career then she wouldn't be here right now or even making more music. I think she just doesn't have a slight care to be in the spotlight anymore thats all, shes not puttin herself out there like she used to. I mean shes been out in the spotlight almost 2 decades, maybe shes just grown tired of it but definitely not of her career

If Britney wasn't a serious candidate this year, I'm sure she will be after this one.  But yeah I would like a VMA performance first, than for her to headline (not being regulated to guest-starring status again) '17 Super Bowl Halftime show and kill it.  

I need the Princess of Pop to rise again in '16 with great music leading up.  :tbh:

• Like 1