What Do You Guys Think Of Ultraviolence So Far?

BrianSpears

So far I think it's beautiful tbh. The songs we got so far are amazing. West Coast and Brooklyn Baby are my favorite. I think Shades Of Cool is a really beautiful song too. Didn't really get a good listen to Ultraviolence (the song) yet. 

What do you guys think about it? 

Is it a step forward or backward from Born To Die?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blehh

I am simply in love with ultraviolence(the song) . I love it how she uses the name JIM , as a reference to alcoholic drink, as she was abused as a kid by an alcoholic father, this woman just slays me with every single song she releases :crying5: 

I love it so far! I'm not judging the 30 second snippets because they're just snippets but the 4 full released songs are amazing. Brooklyn Baby is my favorite. I would stay it's a step forward from BTD only because she's evolving. She's not keeping the same sound from BTD. I'm not saying it's better than BTD because BTD will always be amazing to me and have a special place in my heart because it was what made me a fan. 

I love it so far! I'm not judging the 30 second snippets because they're just snippets but the 4 full released songs are amazing. Brooklyn Baby is my favorite. I would stay it's a step forward from BTD only because she's evolving. She's not keeping the same sound from BTD. I'm not saying it's better than BTD because BTD will always be amazing to me and have a special place in my heart because it was what made me a fan. 

I agree! However I think it's a step forward from the Paradise Edition tbh. I enjoyed the overall sound of the EP but individually I wasn't crazy about any of the songs except Cola and Bel Air.