What Happened?!?!

JoshLee

I know! I wish more people would post random, interesting threads, and the Universe awards also need to be more active! We need more people nominating  :crying1:

The last 2-3 week the forum got around +110 new members which is GREAT but they aren't active though  :britannoyed:

I try to promote this forum as much as i can but it just brings ghost members  :scooterney:

The last 2-3 week the forum got around +110 new members which is GREAT but they aren't active though  :britannoyed:

I try to promote this forum as much as i can but it just brings ghost members  :scooterney:

Yeah! I see a lot of new people that like post once or twice and then disappear, it's always the same 10 members that are consistently active.  I wish they'd feel motivated to really become active members  :selenerz:

Yeah! I see a lot of new people that like post once or twice and then disappear, it's always the same 10 members that are consistently active.  I wish they'd feel motivated to really become active members  :selenerz:

Hoping that the release of B9 will motivate the members to be more active  :xf2:

• Like 1

I've been in this forum for over a year now and I used to be more active, but I feel a bit uncomfortable coming to a Britney forum and seeing some people throwing shade on her. Anyway, I won't stop posting here but I'm definitely avoiding threads where them people are in.

And I also am finishing my post-graduation this month and am going crazy, so I don't have much time this period. I hope things change next year :)

• Like 2

I've been in this forum for over a year now and I used to be more active, but I feel a bit uncomfortable coming to a Britney forum and seeing some people throwing shade on her. Anyway, I won't stop posting here but I'm definitely avoiding threads where them people are in.

And I also am finishing my post-graduation this month and am going crazy, so I don't have much time this period. I hope things change next year :)

i was wondering where you have been! 

Good luck with school :hug:

Oh congrats! :) Yeah hopefully next year will be better :P

• Like 1

who are the members that you think are throwing shades at britney. then as a result avoiding threads where them people are in.