Halftime Show Performer Announced Dec 3Rd...

AudioBritneyBeats

Yassssss, Superbowlney 2016, I'm feeling it, I can't wait for her to perform Lucky, Perfume, Everytime, My Baby and a ballad verison of Body Ache  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

LMFAO. I pray she does none of those songs, except lucky. 

This is what I want.

Break The Ice (BALLAD VERSION) opening w/ LIVE VOCALS (inc. iconic "i know i've kept you waiting"), that goes into Gimme More, that then goes into Baby One More Time, and Oops!..I Did it Again (similar to Vegas). *small moment to speak with the crowd, and ask if they want more* She then begins to perform Crazy until she gets to the STOP! part, and the camera changes as Me Against The Music begins, and Madonna appears singing the beginning, as Britney changes and comes out to perform it together, Where they go in for a Kiss (but don't actually do it!) as the Arena fades to black, and Britney begins to perform I'm A Slave 4 U, which then leads into Toxic, which ends with Britney disappearing and Nicki Minaj & Kesha coming out as Nicki raps her TTWE Verse, with Britney return to perform Till The World Ends. That would end with a huge bang. However, Britney wouldn't be finished...She'd ask the Audience if they are having a good time, and that she has 1 more song for them.....The Premiere TV Performance of her Brand New Single. 

10 Songs, 3 Guest Appearences, Live Vocals to start, Pre-recorded the rest, and a World TV Premiere. 

• Like 4

LMFAO. I pray she does none of those songs, except lucky. 

This is what I want.

Break The Ice (BALLAD VERSION) opening w/ LIVE VOCALS (inc. iconic "i know i've kept you waiting"), that goes into Gimme More, that then goes into Baby One More Time, and Oops!..I Did it Again (similar to Vegas). *small moment to speak with the crowd, and ask if they want more* She then begins to perform Crazy until she gets to the STOP! part, and the camera changes as Me Against The Music begins, and Madonna appears singing the beginning, as Britney changes and comes out to perform it together, Where they go in for a Kiss (but don't actually do it!) as the Arena fades to black, and Britney begins to perform I'm A Slave 4 U, which then leads into Toxic, which ends with Britney disappearing and Nicki Minaj & Kesha coming out as Nicki raps her TTWE Verse, with Britney return to perform Till The World Ends. That would end with a huge bang. However, Britney wouldn't be finished...She'd ask the Audience if they are having a good time, and that she has 1 more song for them.....The Premiere TV Performance of her Brand New Single. 

10 Songs, 3 Guest Appearences, Live Vocals to start, Pre-recorded the rest, and a World TV Premiere. 

2ujlesy.jpg