What Celebrities Have You Ever Seen.

ooh la la

thought it would be fun to see what celebrities we have seen, and how we saw them. okay i'll go first.

mother teres (I saw her when i was a child she visited my home town and said a mass)

Amy Adams(I was in a clothes shop in dublin she was looking at clothes beside me

i saw two of our Irish presidents.

sionia o'sullivan athletic gold medal Olympian (i saw her running past me training)

prince Charles and Camilla during their state visit(also for like a month before the visit at night they used flying/loiter their helicopter over my mum and mums neighbours houses to practice the route.

mark feehiliy and kian egan from westlife in super market,shops and in their car.

charlie bird journalist/news reader in university he did a talk

some z list soap people

a children's presenter while I was in post office 

a tv chief

Michael moore  eating at a self service restaurant. the people he was with as I walked by  were looking/smiling at my plate like they never seen a girl eat a full irish breakfast before

that's all I can think of at the moment

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met:

Demi Lovato (lol) all the way back in 2008 - I did a meet and greet that was after the Jonas Bros. concert she opened for.

Michelle Obama at a rally in 2012 and she kissed my forehead :)

Vanessa Hudgens and her sister Stella Hudgens outside of her Broadway show Gigi this past June

Ray Liotta at Gigi ^

Hillary Clinton at a rally back in 2008

Taylor Swift - she went to my hs but I officially met her as a celebrity in 2007/2008 or something when her first album came out

Kevin Bacon at a baseball game

Icona Pop

Khleo Thomas who plays Zero in the movie Holes, in 2014 lmao

Jon Huntsman who ran on the republican ticket for president in 2012, I met him in 2013

Sister Helen Prejean (wrote famous book/movie "Dead Man Walking")

Donyell Marshall (NBA)

Corey Cott

People I've seen but not met:

Britney in 2000 Oops Tour :crying3:

Lady Gaga (3x) lol

Justin Timberlake (3x in concert 2001, 2006, 2013)

Jay Z at Beyonces concert in 2013 and at his joint tour with Justin in 2013

Beyoncé

Gwyneth Paltrow at Beyonces concert

Madonna riding her bike in 2011 when I was camping outside Central Park for Gaga on GMA lmao

Victoria Beckham

Alanis Morisette at the Parthenon in Greece lmao

Gwen Stefani

Black Eyed Peas

Elton John

Pink opening for JT in 2006

Avril Lavigne

President Obama at a rally in 2008

Jonas Brothers

Austin Butler

Rupert Friend

I met one member from smash mouth once at an airport I also met a member of a band called N2Deep at a concert in my city

people I've seen but have not met:

britney spears (circus tour)

raven symone (county fair)

I've met:

Demi Lovato (lol) all the way back in 2008 - I did a meet and greet that was after the Jonas Bros. concert she opened for.

Michelle Obama at a rally in 2012 and she kissed my forehead :)

Vanessa Hudgens and her sister Stella Hudgens outside of her Broadway show Gigi this past June

Ray Liotta at Gigi ^

Hillary Clinton at a rally back in 2008

Taylor Swift - she went to my hs but I officially met her as a celebrity in 2007/2008 or something when her first album came out

Kevin Bacon at a baseball game

Icona Pop

Khleo Thomas who plays Zero in the movie Holes, in 2014 lmao

Jon Huntsman who ran on the republican ticket for president in 2012, I met him in 2013

Sister Helen Prejean (wrote famous book/movie "Dead Man Walking")

Donyell Marshall (NBA)

Corey Cott

People I've seen but not met:

Britney in 2000 Oops Tour :crying3:

Lady Gaga (3x) lol

Justin Timberlake (3x in concert 2001, 2006, 2013)

Jay Z at Beyonces concert in 2013 and at his joint tour with Justin in 2013

Beyoncé

Gwyneth Paltrow at Beyonces concert

Madonna riding her bike in 2011 when I was camping outside Central Park for Gaga on GMA lmao

Victoria Beckham

Alanis Morisette at the Parthenon in Greece lmao

Gwen Stefani

Black Eyed Peas

Elton John

Pink opening for JT in 2006

Avril Lavigne

President Obama at a rally in 2008

Jonas Brothers

Austin Butler

Rupert Friend

that's cool not many can say the first lady of the first African american president kissed them on the forehead. maybe madonna is a closet little monster.

I've met some of the people from a popular tv show from a while ago called Degrassi :tbh:

- Cassie Steele (Manny) twice

- Miriam Mcdonald (Emma)

- Nina Dobrev

- Shenae Grimes

also

- Jojo

and I touched shoulders with Randy Jackson as I walked past him

also I spent a night at Michael Jackson's old Beverly Hills mansion :YEAKUHHUH:

was it neverland

was it neverland

:uhno: no I wish! his ranch is in Santa Barbara and is still owned by his family

the one I slept in is now owned by a guy who bought it over the selling price and kept all the furniture because he's such a huge MJ fan :wahlykeomg:

he had a party and my friend who lives in LA was invited when I was visiting her, so we went to the party and slept there. I slept on the couch of his home theater :)

does anyone wanna see photos?

Britney live 3 times 

Miley cyrus back in 2009 arriving to the universal studios LA 

Shakira (i have a picture with her)

Belinda 

Pen Jillett 

Eiza Gonzales

Darren Cris back in June <3 he is hot AF

Neil Patrick harris ( i saw bath Darren and Niel outside the theater after their play) <3  i was walking by by accident both time s 

1236475_338624312939569_1590007730_n.jpg

994318_338623846272949_1158417608_n.jpg?

560509_338624099606257_302047987_n.jpg?o

1239488_338623539606313_1309907314_n.jpg

1235376_338623752939625_265016387_n.jpg?

971817_338624266272907_1280069253_n.jpg?

someone could comfortably live in that poolhouse tbh

1157398_338624046272929_636742969_n.jpg?

dont you love the ceiling? :yestbh:

1239928_338624012939599_483100050_n.jpg?

1237145_338624299606237_856688553_n.jpg?

gosh it's beautiful the ceiling is lovely it makes ya wonder why people stick to plain white.I like the way in american homes they put the garden/plants right up to the front walls.in European homes the house is usually surround by gravel/paving, then a flowerbed then the garden.it looks better the american way.

gosh it's beautiful the ceiling is lovely it makes ya wonder why people stick to plain white.I like the way in american homes they put the garden/plants right up to the front walls.in European homes the house is usually surround by gravel/paving, then a flowerbed then the garden.it looks better the american way.

I know what you mean, I agree witchu :tbh:

I love how his house and the furniture is all victorian and he had baroque art on the walls :) I never imagined that MJ would have a classical taste for interior design :giggle: plus you just dont see that anymore, his house is more victorian than even the white house and the white house is much older I'm guessing :gloria:

I wish I'd gotten pictures of the elevator, the interior was completely orange gold! 

The whole thing was very surreal :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I feel like my list is short compared to some of these.  :crying1:

Rihanna (Rated R Tour)

Ke$ha (Opening for Rated R Tour)

Nicki Minaj (FFT)

Britney (FFT)

Hugh Jackman (randomly walking into his broadway show in NYC lmaoo)

Miley Cyrus (Bangerz Tour)

Honestly I just want to see Madonna and Gaga, then my life will be complete. Almost saw Gaga for Born This Way's tour but then that hooker broke her hip like an old lady and Artpop was a joke, so I had to take a pass on that.  :4music:

Well, I live in Serbia and I don't have resources to travel that much, so I could only see those who would visit my country. I went to the Exit Festival (it's a Serbian festival in Novi Sad where you have many different stages and stuff), there I've seen HIM, Lily Allen, Korn, Franz Ferdinand... I've seen Red Hot Chili Peppers when they visited, and also Shakira in Belgrade during her tour Sale El Sol. Shakira blew me away, that was one of the best experiences in my life  :crying1: She was so energetic and beautiful, it was truly amazing. I'm jealous of you guys who've seen Britney live at least once  :youpoorthing: I wish I could have seen her during my fave ITZ era.

Hmm... I feel like my list is short compared to some of these.  :crying1:

Rihanna (Rated R Tour)

Ke$ha (Opening for Rated R Tour)

Nicki Minaj (FFT)

Britney (FFT)

Hugh Jackman (randomly walking into his broadway show in NYC lmaoo)

Miley Cyrus (Bangerz Tour)

Honestly I just want to see Madonna and Gaga, then my life will be complete. Almost saw Gaga for Born This Way's tour but then that hooker broke her hip like an old lady and Artpop was a joke, so I had to take a pass on that.  :4music:

ah Hugh Jackman would have died  right there and then love love love Kate and Leopold.although when I read that he hangs out rohan Keating I question ed if he was really nice cos Ronan Keating is a rat.