The Official Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For Wednesday November 18Th 2015

Another great show! I'm starting to run out of compliments because each show is being just as good as the previous one! The consitence is real :o

Since the beginning of the year. It's almost unbelievable!

I think there was just one half-assed show throughout 2015. This has never happened since primeney!!!!

• Like 2

Since the beginning of the year. It's almost unbelievable!

I think there was just one half-assed show throughout 2015. This has never happened since primeney!!!!

I don't recall a show since January 28 that was actually halfassed. Only 2 dates that were hairflip free because of the wig but her sassiness and energy were still over the top flawless!

Anyway last night's show proves that Brunetteney was the best she could do. She outdoes herself each show. I hope the revamped show will give her more great routines like the bomt breakdown to slay our souls

• Like 1

I don't recall a show since January 28 that was actually halfassed. Only 2 dates that were hairflip free because of the wig but her sassiness and energy were still over the top flawless!

Anyway last night's show proves that Brunetteney was the best she could do. She outdoes herself each show. I hope the revamped show will give her more great routines like the bomt breakdown to slay our souls

There was one show around September or August after a long break but let's not stick to that... ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines