Help...dating Story I Need Advice :\

Mr.Photographer

Talking about your own emotions in a relationship can be tricky. Did you both meet online and are you an online/IRL relationship? I can only presume as you've only been together for a couple of months maybe he got scared off. I tell my partner everything, how I feel and it is hard for me at times because it makes me uncomfortable and I have anxiety. But he shouldn't ignore you it's not fair on you, specially when you're opening up to him and he's being insensitive. It works both ways, you both need to be patient with one another do not be scared to end it if you feel like he isn't the one. Tell him the truth, if I were in your position I would tell him if he doesn't reply to me we are breaking up. How dare he just ignore me while I tell him my deepest, emotional thoughts? Whether they are right or wrong is irrelevant. Put your foot down, don't be scared!  :toxicwink:

• Like 1

Talking about your own emotions in a relationship can be tricky. Did you both meet online and are you an online/IRL relationship? I can only presume as you've only been together for a couple of months maybe he got scared off. I tell my partner everything, how I feel and it is hard for me at times because it makes me uncomfortable and I have anxiety. But he shouldn't ignore you it's not fair on you, specially when you're opening up to him and he's being insensitive. It works both ways, you both need to be patient with one another do not be scared to end it if you feel like he isn't the one. Tell him the truth, if I were in your position I would tell him if he doesn't reply to me we are breaking up. How dare he just ignore me while I tell him my deepest, emotional thoughts? Whether they are right or wrong is irrelevant. Put your foot down, don't be scared!  :toxicwink:

Aw Thank you for this...No we actually met at a gym and started working out together....I think he was more "upset" than scared because he was basically saying "That comment about not having time for it can even be considered offensive to the person you're talking to" he insisted he was being objective but it seems he feels offended that basically I don't like the idea of problems occurring and the grief afterwards. I honestly don't even know, and i literally was like in a small rut thinking did i fuck up, did he misinterpret etc and see I'm already kind of "going through" what I fear in romantic relationships, the passive aggressive behavior, not contacting me. It all makes me fluster and i really dont like that :(

Than you for bearing and reading my long story it means a lot :thatsright:

Aw Thank you for this...No we actually met at a gym and started working out together....I think he was more "upset" than scared because he was basically saying "That comment about not having time for it can even be considered offensive to the person you're talking to" he insisted he was being objective but it seems he feels offended that basically I don't like the idea of problems occurring and the grief afterwards. I honestly don't even know, and i literally was like in a small rut thinking did i fuck up, did he misinterpret etc and see I'm already kind of "going through" what I fear in romantic relationships, the passive aggressive behavior, not contacting me. It all makes me fluster and i really dont like that :(

Than you for bearing and reading my long story it means a lot :thatsright:

I say you both need to sit down, face to face and talk it out. Face time won't cut it. You both need to be mature and patient about it. <3 Good luck 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i think that you both have to share what both of you think and feel.

and when he would tell you his feelings, please listen to him.  it's

good to know what the other one feels or think while you're in relationship.

and make sure that he would listen to you as well when you would tell him how you feel.

communication is one of main things when it comes to relationship

beside true feelings for eachother and loyalty not just ''i love you'' you know.

i don't want to judge, but if you are for REAL thing and if you REALLY love him,

and if he loves you as well,  you will try to work things out .

but if you're for ''just 3 months relationship'' then... it's better to break-up, honestly.

because  loving someone is not the game where you

can play with heart and feelings of someone else like a ball.  and DO NOT ever

allow anyone else to play with your heart and feelings like a ball as well.