Support Thread For France

HolySpearit

Do we have any French stans here?

I'm sorry I don't know who they are but I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with your country. I am literally on the verge of tears thinking about the horrible things that are happening there and how many innocent lives are lost and how this is effecting everyone there. 

I can't do homework, entertain myself or even clean my apartment. I can't be productive at all. I can only pray. :crying2:

Please know that we love you and are here for you if anyone needs to talk!

Please feel free to use this thread to talk about the horrific tragedy going on in Paris right now :crying1:

• Like 1

Thank you. It's really hard for us this morning. I cannot go out to school where I teach.... I live 10 minutes from Paris and I cannot stop thinking how much I love my country....  :crying1:

I can't even REALLY imagine the pain what you must be going through but I am watching a stream of whats going on there and I'm horrified that things are STILL happening. I love your country too! I hosted a French foreign exchange student, took french in school and have applied to go study abroad in France. I love your country very very much and I'm just so sorry this is happening to you. I am crying right now I really feel your pain :crying1:

• Like 1

I'm not French, but I agree. :(

It's sad to know what our world has come to :crying1:

My prayers go out to Paris :crying5:

maybe I am uneducated but I dont even know why this is happening!! its just senseless to me!

what is happening to the world and when will it end? we are going to  have another world war and this scares me so much!

I can't even REALLY imagine the pain what you must be going through but I am watching a stream of whats going on there and I'm horrified that things are STILL happening. I love your country too! I hosted a French foreign exchange student, took french in school and have applied to go study abroad in France. I love your country very very much and I'm just so sorry this is happening to you. I am crying right now I really feel your pain :crying1:

I'm scared, horrified and I am really sad for thoses victims. France is known to be the Human rights country , but some people just believe in weapons rights....

maybe I am uneducated but I dont even know why this is happening!! its just senseless to me!

what is happening to the world and when will it end? we are going to  have another world war and this scares me so much!

It's ISIS and religion type thing. If you don't agree with ISIS and how their religion works then they kill you pretty much.

Not all people of the religion do this, but that's how ISIS works :crying5: It's scary and sad

It's ISIS and religion type thing. If you don't agree with ISIS and how their religion works then they kill you pretty much.

Not all people of the religion do this, but that's how ISIS works :crying5: It's scary and sad

:crying5: yeah I know its isis and a religion-based attack but I just cant comprehend it

I definitely believe that not all Muslims feel the way they do and that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion. It makes me really mad when people generalize Muslims and call them all bad. Every religion has extremists. every religion has terroritsts.

:crying5: yeah I know its isis and a religion-based attack but I just cant comprehend it

I definitely believe that not all Muslims feel the way they do and that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion. It makes me really mad when people generalize Muslims and call them all bad. Every religion has extremists. every religion has terroritsts.

I know right? All I know is some take it to a whole other level, like ISIS believes you can't talk bad about them, their religion, their leader, ect. or else it's a violation and they execute you :crying1: but like I said not all people are like this, it's just the extremest 

Im so sad and scared right now. Couldn't sleep, im still in shock and i have no words, so many people died :crying1:.

i go out in this area sometimes thank god i didn't last night.

Thank god Caroline :crying1: I'm so sorry that this is happening. France is a strong country and with the support from the US, ISIS will not get away with what they did. je t'aime  :hug:

Thank god Caroline :crying1: I'm so sorry that this is happening. France is a strong country and with the support from the US, ISIS will not get away with what they did. je t'aime :hug:

Thank you :crying1:, i cant understand those people and what they do, how is that even possible in their mind to be ok with the atrocity they're doing.

Im still trying to reach a friend she doesnt answer her phone, im pretty sure she stayed safe at her workplace but im worrying

Thank you :crying1:, i cant understand those people and what they do, how is that even possible in their mind to be ok with the atrocity they're doing.

Im still trying to reach a friend she doesnt answer her phone, im pretty sure she stayed safe at her workplace but im worrying

try different contact methods because her phone could have died. try everything. try emailing, faxing her workplace if theres a fax machine, call the office number.. let us know when you reach your friend <3

try different contact methods because her phone could have died. try everything. try emailing, faxing her workplace if theres a fax machine, call the office number.. let us know when you reach your friend <3

Yeah she's fine i'm relieved, she forgot her phone at work in the rush , she stayed at her colleague's appartement she couldn't go home because it wasn't safe and metro is closed.

• Like 1

This is such a tragedy, I can't understand how people can think that it's ok to do such things, It's just beyond me. I can only hope that this stuff stops happening someday and that the muslim community doesn't get too (because sadly they're gonna get blamed for all this, when in reality they had nothing to do with it). My thoughts are with all the French people right now because they must be going through such a hard time. To the French members here, please, stay safe and calm, it's not much but I'm sending you lots of good energy, you don't desever to suffer this horror. We're here if you need anything <3

it's not remotely about religion i wonder do the even know anything about it or even practice it.their too busy raping kids, woman,killing people, getting money threw oil and drugs,having a good time and doing drugs.their just a thug gang group, the media governments should stop glamorising them as Muslim extremists cos it is giving them an excuse for what they are doing.in reality they are mental loser society drop outs who have nothing valuable in their lives to loose.