Billboard Places "baby..." At #41 On The "greatest Bb 200 Albums Of All Time"

AudioBritneyBeats

Following naming Britney #39 on the "Greatest Billboard 200 Album Artists of all time" list, they have now named Baby One More Time #41 on the "Greatest Billboard 200 Albums of All Time" list. 

http://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-billboard-200-albums

Britney is not featured on the "Greatest Hot 100 Artists of All Time" list or the "Greatest Hot 100 Songs of All Times" list.

Frankly, in my opinion, these Greatest charts...are bullsh*t!

Not that I give a shit what some crappy online mess is but..I really wanna know how they calculate this..Taylor Swift beat Whitney Houston.. lol this is complete trash. 

That's what I want to know.

What exactly is their formula, and the criteria, that they are using to calculate these charts? Because Frankly, my mind is blown at some of them.

You have songs & albums that, just don't make sense. 

• Like 1

What exactly is their formula, and the criteria, that they are using to calculate these charts? Because Frankly, my mind is blown at some of them.

I mean i'm not bothered in the slightest because all these online things are so meaningless lol like Britney cares that she is 39th on some shitty chart, bitch  has a life and kids... maybe Taylor might care...  :smokeney:

I see that Taylor is this year's Beyonce...

Did she buy every show and poll to appear in every list or what?

The ONLY Taylor song that I know is shake it off and that's because of a police officer's video in which he was singing to it and went viral...

Oh my god yes! Hahah..I feel like Pop is dying tbh people will get bored of Beyonce at some point same old, same old " YAAS FIERCE QUEEEN !! " She is all confidence and booty shaking. Taylor is all " Cool, young and your best friend " Nicki is " Bad ass bitch " What will happen when they get older? It's the same with Britney I guess...She started out as a sex icon..and you can't keep doing that it's not fair on the individual and there family (If they choose to have one) Like Britneys sons which is why I would understand if Britney wants to retire. I take that back..Beyonce will always be the over rated cunt that she is...  :frenchy:

• Like 1

here's their formula, Whitney cant pay them cuz she's dead, Britney won't pay them cuz she doesnt give a fuck. Trailor pays shitloads because shes obsessed with making people believe her basic music is the best thing that has ever happened to the industry. Bitch can barely even sing, God forbid her dancing skills,and she has a body of a 15 year old boy. God knows how much money she pays to them to lie this much.