Britney Did Not Boost Jtv's Ratings

BlackoutEgo

She did give the show a huge boost, but the show sucks per se so it is still a low rate compared to popular shows like PLL :nowaygif:

Anyways, if this arrangement was to make the show popular, they should have thought it through a little bit more and wait until Britney releases B9, so that she's back on GP's spotlight, therefore bringing their attention to the show :yaknow: That's how Glee achieved their success for the Britney episode.

But we all know BRITNEY didn't do it for the ratings nor the money, she did it because she loves acting and it's something she'd love to explore more; her role was hilarious and those puns killed me tbh :orangu: You could tell she had fun.

She did give the show a huge boost, but the show sucks per se so it is still a low rate compared to popular shows like PLL :nowaygif:

Anyways, if this arrangement was to make the show popular, they should have thought it through a little bit more and wait until Britney releases B9, so that she's back on GP's spotlight, therefore bringing their attention to the show :yaknow: That's how Glee achieved their success for the Britney episode.

But we all know BRITNEY didn't do it for the ratings nor the money, she did it because she loves acting and it's something she'd love to explore more; her role was hilarious and those puns killed me tbh :orangu: You could tell she had fun.

Huh, gurl let's not be delusional, 0.02M more is far from a "huge boost" even if it's a flop show to begin with. It's only 20,000 more viewers :orangu:

Anyway i don't care about it, i just wish she would appear on better show tbh, and i'm sick of her always playing dumb roles.

• Like 1

Huh, gurl let's not be delusional, 0.02M more is far from a "huge boost" even if it's a flop show to begin with. It's only 20,000 more viewers :orangu:

Anyway i don't care about it, i just wish she would appear on better show tbh, and i'm sick of her always playing dumb roles.

20K more viewers that they couldn't have gotten any other way. And that was my whole point, if their intention was to ignite the show a la HIMYM, they should have waited until she released her album.

She should do appearances on CSI or Pll  :lips1:  :crying5:

I'm so here for Pretty Little Liars for a dramatic role.

I want her to play Penny's older sister, who's actually incredibly smart, and she begins to gain Sheldon's attention. 

It would be like a 2-3 episode story. Her arrival leaves Penny feeling inadequate, and stupid, like when they were kids.

She begins to recent her sister (Britney), and by the end, after a big fight, they gain that sisterhood thing they never had.

A couple episodes later, there would be a scene where Penny is skyping with Britney, but it would be a very short scene. :)

• Like 1

I'm so here for Pretty Little Liars for a dramatic role.

I want her to play Penny's older sister, who's actually incredibly smart, and she begins to gain Sheldon's attention. 

It would be like a 2-3 episode story. Her arrival leaves Penny feeling inadequate, and stupid, like when they were kids.

She begins to recent her sister (Britney), and by the end, after a big fight, they gain that sisterhood thing they never had.

A couple episodes later, there would be a scene where Penny is skyping with Britney, but it would be a very short scene. :)

Britney should be the new villain in PLL. Because -A is over now and after -A goes the -B and Britney starts with a B you know :selenerz: