How Would You Feel If This Happened To Britney?

POMNEY :3

Hi, 

my name is POMney. I know some of you know me and some of you don't and as you are all aware my 2 favorite acts are Britney and Girls' Generation. Well you see the Girls Generation music video Gee which had 150 million views on youtube has just been deleted for copyright despite being on the official channel. :crying1:  Can you please help me and sign this petition to get it back. if u hate them, then u can sign it because im ur universe friend, and if u hate both me and them you can sign it because it takes like 3 seconds. :kiss2:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/return-gees-views

Why would it be taken down if it's the official channel? That seems weird :mhm:

I honestly don't know but apparently if enough people claim its violating copy right it will get taken down, but there's haters for a lot of artists so it would have happened to other videos in the past. There is also the theory that their company didnt sign for Youtube red so the videos are slowly being taken down

I honestly don't know but apparently if enough people claim its violating copy right it will get taken down, but there's haters for a lot of artists so it would have happened to other videos in the past. There is also the theory that their company didnt sign for Youtube red so the videos are slowly being taken down

YouTube red is such bullsh*t

actually I signed because that is fucked up and if it happened to Britney I would FREAK OUT, but I know RCA wouldn't let that happen :tbh:

I hope ur first answer has some truth to it :crying1: Me luvs u too

I hope RCA wont let that happen is more like it :omg1: 

But thankfully the video was brought back, and the views restored :hug;

• Like 1