General Concert Question

James

So in December I will see Marina and The Gods in a concert for the very first time and I need some guidance.

1. When is the best time to queue outside the venue she performs? Should I be there from 6AM eventho she performs at 8PM? I want to see her in a perfect angel, so I'm not here for standing at the back.  30apS.png Oh yeah, I'm gonna shoot good pictures because I'm gonna upload it to Instagram. Slay. 

2. What about my personal belonging: Jacket, Camera, Bag. Is there something like a place where I can put my stuff? *Never been to a concert. This is my first time*  partina.gif *When will Brit care about her fans from third world country tbh* 
3. I CAN NOT WAIT OH MY GOD IM GONNA SHARE THE SAME AIR WITH MARINA drumina.gif

Thanks y'll!!

This is Britney related because Marina is a Britney Stan. Thanks 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your standing general admission maybe start cueing  an hour before gates open.no don't think there is a place to put personal stuff just keep your coat on you, they may actually look in your bag.maybe hide your camera in your coat I don't know if they are allowed· things like umbrellas your not allowed to bring in,at a britney concert i remember having to dump my umbrella in a pile of hundreds of umbrellas in the lobby.with no name attached so it was a lucky dip what umbrella you got to bring home  

if your standing general admission maybe start cueing  an hour before gates open.no don't think there is a place to put personal stuff just keep your coat on you, they may actually look in your bag.maybe hide your camera in your coat I don't know if they are allowed· things like umbrellas your not allowed to bring in,at a britney concert i remember having to dump my umbrella in a pile of hundreds of umbrellas in the lobby.with no name attached so it was a lucky dip what umbrella you got to bring home  

:teethless: Did you bring green umbrella? 

And thanks for your information, dude. I really appreciate it. Maybe I'll stick to my Android phone to take a picture and leave my Canon at home. 

And mess at no one replying this thread. You guys haven't been to a concert or what? :britdrown: 

So in December I will see Marina and The Gods in a concert for the very first time and I need some guidance.

1. When is the best time to queue outside the venue she performs? Should I be there from 6AM eventho she performs at 8PM? I want to see her in a perfect angel, so I'm not here for standing at the back.  30apS.png Oh yeah, I'm gonna shoot good pictures because I'm gonna upload it to Instagram. Slay. 

2. What about my personal belonging: Jacket, Camera, Bag. Is there something like a place where I can put my stuff? *Never been to a concert. This is my first time*  partina.gif *When will Brit care about her fans from third world country tbh* 

3. I CAN NOT WAIT OH MY GOD IM GONNA SHARE THE SAME AIR WITH MARINA drumina.gif

Thanks y'll!!

This is Britney related because Marina is a Britney Stan. Thanks 

:letsgetcrayzay:  :letsgetcrayzay:  :letsgetcrayzay:

It was 3 am. When I saw Lana at the Endless Summer Tour I got to the venue at 8 pm the night before the show and was 2nd in line

wtf. no way. I'm not going to do that. I have life and no time to queue that early.  thanks tho.

dont forget

and wtf is dat :britdrown: 

I fucking envy you so fucking much!  :crying4:  
If you can, be there few hours(at lest 4/5 hours) before if you want to take a good place on the front line.
You'll have to carry with everything so try not bring too much stuff.

If you want to buy merchandise do it after the show if you want don't want to miss taking a good place.

P.s. It sucks Marina is not doing M&G anymore just because that selfish bitch cheated and met her 3 times & fans blamed Marina...
Anyway, Marina sometimes go outside after the shows to meet the fans. Good luck!

You asked the best time to line up.... You're gonna be standing in the back at the show 

OH MY GOD IM SORRY DONT BE MAD AT ME. NO HARD FEELING BROOO

AND OH MY GOSH I NEVER THOUGHT SHES THIS FAMOUS :orangu: 

I fucking envy you so fucking much!  :crying4:  

If you can, be there few hours(at lest 4/5 hours) before if you want to take a good place on the front line.

You'll have to carry with everything so try not bring too much stuff.

If you want to buy merchandise do it after the show if you want don't want to miss taking a good place.

P.s. It sucks Marina is not doing M&G anymore just because that selfish bitch cheated and met her 3 times & fans blamed Marina...

Anyway, Marina sometimes go outside after the shows to meet the fans. Good luck!

Awww don't be, bro. I have never been to a concert. Not even a Brit concert :crying2: This is my first time ever. That's why I'm so excited. But I'm not that excited to be there few HOURS before the show. :britdrown: I've never been that dedicated in waiting. 

And yas. I hope I will meet her face to face. 

OH MY GOD IM SORRY DONT BE MAD AT ME. NO HARD FEELING BROOO

AND OH MY GOSH I NEVER THOUGHT SHES THIS FAMOUS :orangu:

Awww don't be, bro. I have never been to a concert. Not even a Brit concert :crying2: This is my first time ever. That's why I'm so excited. But I'm not that excited to be there few HOURS before the show. :britdrown: I've never been that dedicated in waiting. 

And yas. I hope I will meet her face to face. 

You can always try to meet someone who's going to be there earlier and tell them to save you a place. I hate when people do this but well...