The Official Scream Queens Discussion Thread

HolySpearit

I can't believe we don't have one already but I thought there should be a Scream Queens thread here so we can discuss after every episode :yaknow:

who are your favorites?

one of my faves died last episode :crying1:

yes :crying1: RIP Predatory Lez and also RIP Nick Jonas :crying1:

my other faves are Chanel #5 and Chanel #6 :tbh: and lastly Hester 

of course I love Chanel #1 the most because she's fucking hilarious and fab, but we all know she's not gonna die :tbh: neither is Zayday or Grace but tbh they're kind of annoying... I think I just always prefer vilains tho :tbh::

anyways who do  you hope won't die?? who do you think is the killer? :waitWAT: I always thought it was Dean Munch but now I think it's that woman who Grace's dad likes :tbh: but idk and there are multiple so idk who else it could be :ashley:

The killer is obviosly Gigi :sorrynotsorry: , she said she was trapped in the 90s due to a traumatic experience like a death of one of her friends :gaspy: , had the kapa baby she was in the house wearing black so she obvioulsy had the baby :idc1: , and was seen talking to the killer at the end of an episode :smokeney:

:o ACTUAL SPOILER :o

In the preview for the next episode she can be seen saying "We are not kidnappers, we are Murders," and the actress who plays Gigi said in a promo video that Gigi went to kapa during the 90s :tea2: 

I love Denise tbh :orangu:  and I miss deaf Taylor Swift :crying1:

I like Denise too :blackoutsmiley: tho I feel that she may have something to do with it since she did go to kapa :thatsright:  also it was pretty obvious that Deaf TS was going to get killed soon :fabrance:  There were no promo vids for her and she was just a guest star :fierceney:  but I feel like she should have stayed a bit longer :crying1: Her annoying channel to speak louder was funny :lmaolol:

and also Nick Jonas is not dead :frenchy:

:gloria: I can't believe I forgot about that :orangu: thanks for reminding me, he is now suspect

Love this thread! This week's episode was kinda meh. They treat everything way too lightly and like a joke. I loathe Chad, he's such a stupid over the top character!

:omg: omg I know right! I totally agree and  also like people die and everyone only acknowledge it in the context of what does that mean for THEM?? hahahaha :gloria:

• Like 1

I love Denise tbh :orangu:  and I miss deaf Taylor Swift :crying1:

I really wanted to like this show, but the pilot barely held my interest.  

The funniest character was Deaf Taylor Swift.  Why they killed her off so fast is the real mystery.   :icant:

there's no arguing that deaf Taylor Swift was flawless but tbh they probably had to kill her off to avoid running into problems because Idk how far they could take the character without upsetting the deaf community :gloria: I'm surprised they didn't get a shit storm for even just having her be a kind of laughable character in the pilot :tbh:

:gloria: I can't believe I forgot about that :orangu: thanks for reminding me, he is now suspect

:omg: omg I know right! I totally agree and  also like people die and everyone only acknowledge it in the context of what does that mean for THEM?? hahahaha :gloria:

Yes it feels too much like a joke.....like I feel at any moment everyone that has died is gonna pop back in and say "Gotcha!"

• 1 month later...

What if #2 is one of the killers

#5 said "its to bad that you dont know your nationality beofre you died" so maybe she was a foster child  :orlynow: That could explain why her parents hated her so much, they just wanted the money :crying5: That would explain the posts on her insta after she died. She is also set to star on the last episode too :lips1: my money is one #2

• 2 weeks later...