The Official Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For Wednesday October 21Th 2015

Just saying that I asked for more shiny, interesting outfits some days ago and that's what we got last night :queenflopga:

I like them all, they are very shiny and beautiful. Many of her current costumes are too plain, just with a different type of fabric they'd look much better!

They need to make stuff she can feel comfortable with and also fit her body, but I've noticed that the new costumes are more "elaborated" that the previous ones, so it's good to see that they're improving on that aspect!

• Like 1

I don't think she was being lazy, the hair was just too big and she did not feel comfortable with it, kinda what happens when she's wearing a wig. You can tell, at the end, the hair piece was falling off. :zoomzoom: 

I really don't understand why Glenn insists on doing stuff like that.  :4music:   :thefuck:

Why can't she just go out with regular, long straight hair. Having a mini meltdown right now.  :lolokay:

I like the new outfits though.   :trollney:

• Like 2

Ugh, i wish she would have kept her last bomt costume, it looked good, i mean this one is fine but it's so basic.

I don't like the new PG costume, wtf is that thing on/around her shoulders?? I can't. The dress she had was better.

Im glad she finally changed her circus outfit tho but i'll need better pictures to judge the new one.

And i wish she would stay without extension, or at least shorter ones.

It's so funny that I keep seeing that everyone loved the last BOMT costume now, but when she wore it back in 2013/ early 2014, everyone hated it. It's still a leotard, but different to have a little variety.

Not sure if I like the Circus one, doesn't really look like it matches anyone, but need better pics.

But I do actually love the PG one, it's still fairly simple, but has shoulder pads and hip pads giving her a "better" shape. It also kind of resembles the red Vegas promo outfit.

It's so funny that I keep seeing that everyone loved the last BOMT costume now, but when she wore it back in 2013/ early 2014, everyone hated it. It's still a leotard, but different to have a little variety.

The last one is different than the one she wore in 2013 tho, it is see-through tissu, instead of nude tissu, all black on the breast area, and she didn't wear the shoulder pieces either. Also her body is way way hotter now, she was a little chubby in 2013, it fits her better now, and with those small changes the costume looks more professional.

• Like 1

:zoomzoom:

Her hair is too big she couldnt move!!

And please marco marco or whoever did her wardrobe, Please please pleasr change that god awful pg outift and toxic outfits :overitkbye:

Again Marco isn't her designer anymore,

She asks her stylist to make her costumes at her choice, and non of these match with their segment anymore except for BOMT :displeased:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines