The Official Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For Wednesday October 21Th 2015

Another great show. Litle less hairflips because of the wig piece but still better than any 2014 show. I love it when she is trying throwback hairstyles like this oops one or the scream & shout one. She needs the MATM AMA ponytail next time or the hairstyle from the FF GMA. The new costumes are great. The BOMT leotard looks amazing and it is fitting her so great. The new Boys outfit looks like a toned down version of the vegas promo shoot leotard and the circus dress is just amazing. Now all I need is a new opening and closing outfit

• Like 1

Ugh, i wish she would have kept her last bomt costume, it looked good, i mean this one is fine but it's so basic.

I don't like the new PG costume, wtf is that thing on/around her shoulders?? I can't. The dress she had was better.

Im glad she finally changed her circus outfit tho but i'll need better pictures to judge the new one.

And i wish she would stay without extension, or at least shorter ones.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines