Brit is slaying Vegas! Huge official appreciated thread (UPDATED OP+ NEW VIDS, PICS, GIFS 7/6/14)

holditagainstbrit

Hey guys a small question, i haven't seen many videos of the show cuz i'm planning on going next moth and i don't want to spoil many things, i've seen many hate on exhale that she is using playback the whole show... but there i see some comments she sings live and i don't know lol so does she sings live ? any videos lol :D

Hey guys a small question, i haven't seen many videos of the show cuz i'm planning on going next moth and i don't want to spoil many things, i've seen many hate on exhale that she is using playback the whole show... but there i see some comments she sings live and i don't know lol so does she sings live ? any videos lol :D

Uhm you can hear live vocals throughout quite a few of the videos, but overall the show is playback, but the dancing is top notch, the stage and overall wow factor is breathetaking :hug::D