Apple Music

JonHardy!

It's great, however I always prefered to have my own library of music - streaming services are not my thing. But since I'm an apple user it was hard to avoid and not to try it and for someone who usually listens to the music on web, it's an amazing alternative/option. I just wish it was an app instead of being connected to your music because since that update everything got quiet messy.

• Like 1

It's great, however I always prefered to have my own library of music - streaming services are not my thing. But since I'm an apple user it was hard to avoid and not to try it and for someone who usually listens to the music on web, it's an amazing alternative/option. I just wish it was an app instead of being connected to your music because since that update everything got quiet messy.

YAS you get it

MTE

tho Apple music has a lot more than spotify and others servers 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My free trial ended sometime in november :crying5:  but i loved having it 

Their Britney playlists are flawless too! They have one called "Britney Spears: Deep Cuts" that is amazing and OBVIOUSLY done by a fan!

THIS! i saw a britney playlist like every week and each one was perfect :thumbsup: . I miss it  but now its back to my free spotify on my laptop :omg1: