Chase Benz Staged A New Number For #pieceofme!

News

lucky.gif

Is something new coming to Piece Of Me tonight?!

One of Britney's flawless dancers, Chase Benz, posted on his instagram account that he staged a new number for Britney's show Piece of me. Check out his post below:

https://instagram.com/p/863Jw3JZfO/

We kinda of get the feeling it might be for the segment "Lucky" since he said "She's so Lucky" but like always we have to wait and see folks! Either way its AMAZING news! Congrats Chase, we can't wait to see what you staged for the show!

Be sure to check out our live coverage thread by clicking here, the show starts in 15 minutes!

Read it on our mainsite!

Chase also helped Britney choreograph Mannequin on the Circus tour so don't get your hopes up :frenchy:

He also choreographed 3, including the director's cut. 

Besides, i don't think he is choreographing Britney.....based on his post, he probably choreographed a routine for two back up dancers to do during Lucky..........which is going to make me so mad, so i'm secretly praying i'm wrong. 

HE did?!? I swore that was Jacquel Knight tho...didnt he say he did and even talked about Britney rehearsing more than once for "3" video maybe Chase co choreographed? :oshit:

Yeah I always thought someone else choreographed 3, not Chase. But maybe he helped out.

• Like 1

Omg, i forgot that he choreographed 3! 

HE did?!? I swore that was Jacquel Knight tho...didnt he say he did and even talked about Britney rehearsing more than once for "3" video maybe Chase co choreographed? :oshit:

Yeah I always thought someone else choreographed 3, not Chase. But maybe he helped out.

Chase didn't choreograph the song. I don't really know if he helped in some way, all I know is that he and Britney = :thirsty: They looked hot together on the video.

The choreographers were Rich & Tone :mhm: It's such a freaking shame Britney hasn't worked with them again, and that the cutscenes are too damn fast to appreciate a proper sequence of the choreo on the video :crying1:

Chase didn't choreograph the song. I don't really know if he helped in some way, all I know is that he and Britney = :thirsty: They looked hot together on the video.

The choreographers were Rich & Tone :mhm: It's such a freaking shame Britney hasn't worked with them again, and that the cutscenes are too damn fast to appreciate a proper sequence of the choreo on the video :crying1:

Oh my bad. I was certain I heard he choreographed some of it. 

Didn't he also choreograph something on the FF Tour?

ew no, not after the FF mess. :zoomzoom: he can't create decent choreography for Britney anymore.

FF mess? The choreo for FF was no way of a mess, Britney is what made the choreo look like a mess because she didn't put her all into it and was very lazy about it

Brian Friedman was the one that created Britney's iconic choreos for her stage & vid performances and I follow him and watch his current dance youtube vidz and he is still good

He didn't do the original, he did the Circus tour version with Britney. Some of her worst choreography of all time tbh. But I like Chase, and Britney was in a very different place back then. I'm excited to see what he came up with, I assume it's for 2016. 

LOL Britney was doing baby steps...very diff stage presence from now thank God

FF mess? The choreo for FF was no way of a mess, Britney is what made the choreo look like a mess because she didn't put her all into it and was very lazy about it

Brian Friedman was the one that created Britney's iconic choreos for her stage & vid performances and I follow him and watch his current dance youtube vidz and he is still good

His stuff is too spastic now, it's not Britney's style no matter how much energy she gives it. TTWE was decent I guess but HIAM was shit and even the dancers looked stupid doing that one. Andre's choreography actually suits Britney and looks ok even when she's lazy.

His stuff is too spastic now, it's not Britney's style no matter how much energy she gives it. TTWE was decent I guess but HIAM was shit and even the dancers looked stupid doing that one. Andre's choreography actually suits Britney and looks ok even when she's lazy.

The stuff he does now does not have anything to do with Britney, he always goes according to his artists

And I'm gonna have to disagree w/ Andre Fuentes , the womanizer & circus choreo was good but not all that to brag about tbh. The HIAM and TTWE was really good choreo and it definitely would of looked better if Brit put her all into it ..