Anyone Own Beats Headphones?

LivingLegendaryBritney

I'm looking on their website because I'm thinking of getting new headphones to listen to music.. I currently have the apple headphones (the newer ones) (in ear) and I love them I think the quality is great but I need headphones that give more quality for the beat of the song.. Do any of you have them? (the ones that go over your head) Theres many to choose from but I was looking at the solo2 ones and the mixr ones but I don't know which one would sound the best out of all the ones they have.. If any of you have a pair can you please help me pick one out? :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do.   :)  

I got mine as a b'day present months back and I enjoy my Beats very much.  Mine are the studio over the ears headphones which are good, they're very comfortable, but aren't the best when working out.  I def think they're overpriced, the sound is good but I also had a pair of Sony over the ears headphones that worked fine in that department.  Before purchasing I would try them on @ Best Buy or some other electronic store to see if you really want them (I did this before I was "surprised" by mine and was specific about the ones I wanted).  Overall I do think it's a good product.  

I do.   :)

I got mine as a b'day present months back and I enjoy my Beats very much.  Mine are the studio over the ears headphones which are good, they're very comfortable, but aren't the best when working out.  I def think they're overpriced, the sound is good but I also had a pair of Sony over the ears headphones that worked fine in that department.  Before purchasing I would try them on @ Best Buy or some other electronic store to see if you really want them (I did this before I was "surprised" by mine and was specific about the ones I wanted).  Overall I do think it's a good product.  

Thanks and true never thought of testing them out mainly because i don't usually see them on display but i do have a best buy near me... I was reading the reviews and people were saying that they were amazing and such but my cousin has beats and he said they're average nothing special so I'm kind of torn.. Thanks :)

In my opinion Beats are overpriced and not that good, you don't pay for an actual product but the brand. I own two models, first ones are standard headphones and the second pair is wireless - both are very uncomfortable, the sound quality is not not what I expected while buying them (the bass is very loud, they're for sure good for hip-hop music but that's not what I listen to). It's hard to work out with them or do anything except for lying/sitting because they always fall out from the head, but that might be my personal problem. Also their cables aren't the best, I had to switch it THREE times and they're not the cheapest. I think there are other brands on the market which offers better quality audio devices and stuff for the same price. 

• 4 weeks later...

I need some headphones and I was thinking on getting some Beats headphones too but most people seems to hate them and say they're not that good and you're only paying for the brand/design.

The fact that most "mainstream" artists are promoting them on MVs makes me thing they're kinda shitty when they need all that promo, tbh. :tbh:  

I wanna invest on some good headphones(Not more than 350$) because I refuse to be changing every 6/8 months... :uhno:  

I read about some Bose, Audio-Technica, Sennheiser, PSB and Grado headphones but I can't decide... :izudumb: