The Growth OF This Forum is Just...

Sweet Dreams

im happy for all you guys (mods/admins) who helped make this site a success. well done, i, myself am shocked i've came to actually really like this forum after being a member on exhale since 08

The show starts this week are you excited!!! I can't wait till season 5. 

I'm so happy REAL Brit fans are becoming a success. Jordan only had that success because of WOB closing and jumping on that ride. I know for a fact he agreed with Ruben and used to talk mad shit about Britney. He told my friend she cannot sing anymore and she was a complete train wreck who used old songs for the Circus album...Yeah I got dirt on him, but I always believe in karma and using Britney during her lowest times is a disgrace.

That bitch!

im happy for all you guys (mods/admins) who helped make this site a success. well done, i, myself am shocked i've came to actually really like this forum after being a member on exhale since 08

u iz one of my fav member on exhale 1.0, and then u kinda had that war with Kayla and completely dissipated into thin air, i'm so glad u are here

I'm so happy REAL Brit fans are becoming a success. Jordan only had that success because of WOB closing and jumping on that ride. I know for a fact he agreed with Ruben and used to talk mad shit about Britney. He told my friend she cannot sing anymore and she was a complete train wreck who used old songs for the Circus album...Yeah I got dirt on him, but I always believe in karma and using Britney during her lowest times is a disgrace.

:wut: