Fun Ways To Exercise Besides Going To The Gym

ifuseekme

So if ur one of those people who really hates the gym but really needs exercise, you'll love this thread :)  So here are 5 8 fun ways to get exercise  :tomh:

1. Sports

britney-spears-basketball.jpg

Sports are a fun and competitive way to get exercise. I highly recommend games like soccer and basketball since there is no need to sit on a bench unlike games like baseball for example :orlynow:

2. Dancing

Britneygifs_14-1429711383.gif

Dancing is a fun and creative way to get exercise. Doing routines similar to primeney are ideal, but if ur dancing skills are lower, feel free to use routines used in more recent tours like FFT and TCSB :twerkney:

3.Swimming

britneyspearsswims.jpg

Swimming is a fun way to cool off in the summer and get excerise. If u do not have access to a pool find a beach nearby. Try to go to a beach with no sharks and a watchful lifeguard   :uhhwut:

4.Running

rDpW5H.gif

There are different types of running :britney-wellwellwell: Those are sprints and long distance :xtina1:  Sprints are quick and easy to burn weight while long distance has a longer impact :swag:  Plus long distance runners supposedly live 3 years longer :qtney2:

5. Sex

i-am-britney-jean-i-love-sex(1).gif

A normally sex session usually burns 144 calories :kay:  The rest is pretty self explanatory  :madonnagu:

Feel free to share more and i might add them to the list :)

7. Striping (Creds to Valetgirls)

tumblr_magyg4xC6N1qmbpuho1_500.gif

Stripping can be a fun and sexy way to burn a lot of calories :tomh: Songs like Get Naked and IAS4U are good choices :hflip:

8. Biking

britney-spears-pink-white-baby-bike.jpg

biking is great way to get around and can burn some calories too :fierceney:

• Like 1

If you're a lazy turd with no stamina like me you can also try having long walks for a couple of hours. It's not as intense as running but you can also burn calories that way and you won't get that tired! You just need to be extremely consistent and maybe do some stretching exercises before and after each session :)

• 8 months later...
On 10/5/2015 at 6:11 PM, ifuseekme said:

So if ur one of those people who really hates the gym but really needs exercise, you'll love this thread :)  So here are 5 8 fun ways to get exercise  :tomh:

1. Sports

britney-spears-basketball.jpg

Sports are a fun and competitive way to get exercise. I highly recommend games like soccer and basketball since there is no need to sit on a bench unlike games like baseball for example :orlynow:

2. Dancing

Britneygifs_14-1429711383.gif

Dancing is a fun and creative way to get exercise. Doing routines similar to primeney are ideal, but if ur dancing skills are lower, feel free to use routines used in more recent tours like FFT and TCSB :twerkney:

3.Swimming

britneyspearsswims.jpg

Swimming is a fun way to cool off in the summer and get excerise. If u do not have access to a pool find a beach nearby. Try to go to a beach with no sharks and a watchful lifeguard   :uhhwut:

4.Running

rDpW5H.gif

There are different types of running :britney-wellwellwell: Those are sprints and long distance :xtina1:  Sprints are quick and easy to burn weight while long distance has a longer impact :swag:  Plus long distance runners supposedly live 3 years longer :qtney2:

5. Sex

i-am-britney-jean-i-love-sex(1).gif

A normally sex session usually burns 144 calories :kay:  The rest is pretty self explanatory  :madonnagu:

Feel free to share more and i might add them to the list :)

7. Striping (Creds to Valetgirls)

tumblr_magyg4xC6N1qmbpuho1_500.gif

Stripping can be a fun and sexy way to burn a lot of calories :tomh: Songs like Get Naked and IAS4U are good choices :hflip:

8. Biking

britney-spears-pink-white-baby-bike.jpg

biking is great way to get around and can burn some calories too :fierceney:

Love this. I lost a LOT of weight biking.

Also, that's actually a really good idea to learn FFT choreo. I can't fucking dance ONE IOTA so that would be good for me!!!